My favourite PS Mobile game returns!

Ants_Pai

Been waiting 6 years or so for this sequel ♡ Anyone else hyped for this? I honestly can't wait to get all these trophies, the original was a great love letter to systems of old and it seems like they have included many more systems now. I hope this sells well, trophies seem very manageable too so I'll likely get the platinum and enjoy every second of it. Since this is a Vita list I assume there will be a PS4 list separate? Anyone know if this will be cross-buy? Either way I'm getting both ♡♡

• Like 1

Is this still releasing on PS4? Kinda odd they release the list for Vita but not PS4? I remember that was supposed to come out back in August but got delayed, hopefully they didn't cancel the PS4 version. I have a Vita but would prefer to play it on PS4. 

Trophy list doesn't look too bad. I just hope the speed run doesn't have to be done in one run and you can go back and replay levels to get a better time overall. Having to do a speed run plus collecting everything would be pretty absurd. In general I really hate speed running because it ruins the experience and you're rushed through the game. If that's your thing cool but not everyone likes it and it shouldn't be forced. 

Wow, this looks fun! It was fun recognizing all the games in the gameplay trailer.

6 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Is this still releasing on PS4? Kinda odd they release the list for Vita but not PS4? I remember that was supposed to come out back in August but got delayed, hopefully they didn't cancel the PS4 version. I have a Vita but would prefer to play it on PS4. 

Yes, it is still coming to PS4.

On 11/25/2018 at 4:35 AM, Ants_Pai said:

Since this is a Vita list I assume there will be a PS4 list separate? Anyone know if this will be cross-buy? Either way I'm getting both ♡♡

It was confirmed on twitter that the game will be cross-buy and have separate lists :)

https://twitter.com/SuperLifePixel/status/1068233976471478272

• Like 1