ProtestTheBeero

Isle of Sgàil - Doing The Rounds - Won't Unlock

11 posts in this topic

For 'Doing The Rounds' in Isle of Sgàil, the trophy requirements are: Trap Zoe in the effigy, strangle Sophia with the necklace, force the Constant to come quietly.

 

I believe I've done all 3 requirements yet this trophy won't unlock. I've completed all Mission Stories as well as all Challenges/Feats which look related to the requirements.

 

Has anyone else has this issue? Is there something I may be missing?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, I have the same thing and have tried everything I could think of but nothing helps. I also can't find a solution anywhere. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did all three requirements in my first playthrough of that level and the trophy unlocked for me then in case that helps?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/11/2018 at 4:50 PM, erwint0920 said:

yeah, I have the same thing and have tried everything I could think of but nothing helps. I also can't find a solution anywhere. 

 

It seems not many other people have experienced this issue unfortunately!

 

I think I will give it a couple more goes and then if nothing still, report it to them directly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw this video about some bugs that have come after the latest patch so maybe the trophy got bugged as well.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I tried again, doing all three challenges in one play-through, but still nothing... Hopefully the December patch will fix it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 6:07 AM, ProtestTheBeero said:

Well I tried again, doing all three challenges in one play-through, but still nothing... Hopefully the December patch will fix it.

The trophy didn't pop for me the 1st time because I didn't leave on the boat with the constant.  I went and did the leap of faith exit instead.  I had actually met all three requirements for the trophy that play through and didn't even realize it because I hadn't looked into it yet.  I noticed today the requirements and that my trophy  didn't pop so I loaded a save right before killing sofia with the necklace and did everything the same except I got on the boat this time.  Trophy popped.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2018 at 7:17 AM, steel6burgh said:

The trophy didn't pop for me the 1st time because I didn't leave on the boat with the constant.  I went and did the leap of faith exit instead.  I had actually met all three requirements for the trophy that play through and didn't even realize it because I hadn't looked into it yet.  I noticed today the requirements and that my trophy  didn't pop so I loaded a save right before killing sofia with the necklace and did everything the same except I got on the boat this time.  Trophy popped.

 

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have any previous saves of that run and I'm sure I did get on the boat with the Constant when I first got the challenges.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophy finally popped for me! I gave it another go on the latest version, executing all requirements, and it popped once I completed the mission. It seems they may have fixed the bug! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did both assassinations accordingly followed by escorting the constant to the boat and leaving on it. Trophy didn't pop, any solution to this?

EDIT: Really annoying. Done this three times now, the last time I did it all without saves/loads since I read that these might cause the glitch. Still nothing. Any help i much appriciated.

Edited by DennisBosater
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found that you have to follow every step of the Mission Story exactly. I was struggling to get the 'There Goes the Neighborhood' trophy in Whittleton Creek and it eventually popped when I re-did the story missions exactly rather that the easiest way. 

For example, if you need a certain disguise then you need to take the one the story mission tells you to take and at the correct step of the process. Don't grab one somewhere else because you know you will need it later and don't choose a starting location with the disguise you need. Same goes for items, if you need a wrench then grab the one it tells you to.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.