Where to find gang camps?

Cepblu573

First of all, sorry for my English?

I'm trying to do 100% in all parts of the game, and when i desided to do 100% in "Gangs", found arcticle "gang camps found". On lemoyne i have 2/3 and on o'driscolls 2/4. I realized that random camps around the world (which have smoke from campfire) didn't count for this. So does anyone know what type of camps counts? Thanks you in advance!

7 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

The first 4 gang camps you will come across automatically as you play through the game. The last 2 camps are found in New Austin at Fort Mercer and Thieves Landing. Here’s a link for their locations on the map.

He's talking about camps, not hideouts. It's not a requirement for the 100% trophy but it's a thing if you're going for compendium completion.

I think the random camps should count, but they have to be either different locations or different versions regarding what the gang members are talking about and what kind of objects the camp consists of.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

He's talking about camps, not hideouts. It's not a requirement for the 100% trophy but it's a thing if you're going for compendium completion.

I think the random camps should count, but they have to be either different locations or different versions regarding what the gang members are talking about and what kind of objects the camp consists of.

Yes, camps, not hideouts. Here is locations of a few Lemoyne Gang Camps that i found, but still 2/3. 

First location

Spoiler

a9554f67e9b4f7e9e8c5ff768892bea9.jpg

Second location

Spoiler

7683d2199fc93bbe26347cd9f01f819c.jpg

Third location

Spoiler

327f1f188beb1e5046928f04f1eeb948.jpg

12 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

I don't know the right gang but there is a regular camp of 4-6 blokes (maybe O'Driscolls?) immediately next to the panther spawn. And another group of blokes at a semi-demolished nearby it to the north.

No, I don't think it's regular camps, because i was almoust everywhere at map, and clear almoust all houses aroud Valentine/Rhodes. Wrote to R* Support, they tell to reconnect my PSN to SocialClub, try to travel on train to over city and back, and make cache clear in game. Nothing helps:(