Dark Void Gold trophy not unlocking

crazy95

• 4 months later...

A few days ago I experienced the same problem. After completing the game, the trophies related to its completion and the one to have succeeded at the maximum difficulty level, didn't unlock. I read around on forums, that other users, after being the victim of the same problem, realized only in the end that even some of the trophies that could be unlocked on completion of the individual chapters, were also still blocked. In these cases, replaying the aforementioned chapter is often enough to solve the whole thing. Personally that was not my case, but I wrote it just for general knowledge. My game is the disk version, EU BLES00723, with the latest update and the DLC installed, played directly to the maximum difficulty, and without ever using the "Replay Chapters", without ever even skipping cutscene. After the problem occurred, I tried redoing the final mission, nothing. Replay some chapter at random, nothing. Reinitiated the game from scratch and completed an entire episode in a single session, nothing. Finally, after reading online that the most problematic chapter for many other users had been the penultimate, I decided to replay both, that and the final clash and by grace received this worked, unlocking both trophies. Excuse my english and my talkative, I just wanted to try to offer a picture as complete as possible of the problem.  I hope it will work for others too, before having to resign themself to repeating the whole game all over again.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 4/23/2019 at 9:24 AM, ForgiveForget said:

A few days ago I experienced the same problem. After completing the game, the trophies related to its completion and the one to have succeeded at the maximum difficulty level, didn't unlock. I read around on forums, that other users, after being the victim of the same problem, realized only in the end that even some of the trophies that could be unlocked on completion of the individual chapters, were also still blocked. In these cases, replaying the aforementioned chapter is often enough to solve the whole thing. Personally that was not my case, but I wrote it just for general knowledge. My game is the disk version, EU BLES00723, with the latest update and the DLC installed, played directly to the maximum difficulty, and without ever using the "Replay Chapters", without ever even skipping cutscene. After the problem occurred, I tried redoing the final mission, nothing. Replay some chapter at random, nothing. Reinitiated the game from scratch and completed an entire episode in a single session, nothing. Finally, after reading online that the most problematic chapter for many other users had been the penultimate, I decided to replay both, that and the final clash and by grace received this worked, unlocking both trophies. Excuse my english and my talkative, I just wanted to try to offer a picture as complete as possible of the problem.  I hope it will work for others too, before having to resign themself to repeating the whole game all over again.

I tried replaying the last 2 missions with no luck. Any advice?

1 hour ago, kassanowa07 said:

I don't blame you. I can't bring myself to play this again. In my case the hardcore trophy popped, missing the standard game completed trophy. 

It has been years since I last played. I got stuck at that part were you have to defend and never went back to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 3:39 AM, kassanowa07 said:

I tried replaying the last 2 missions with no luck. Any advice?

Excuse me for the late reply buddy, but lately I was very busy. Anyway I'm sorry I can't be of any help, but if I was in you, I will probably do at least this last try, before to delete the game and start it from scratch.

In the episode 3-3 The revolt, don't remember exactly where, there is that section, in that big "hangar room" where you have to make your way to the bottom, using some elevator and fighting many enemies. Actually that part have many checkpoint, but you can actually skip a couple of them jumping down instead of following the normal way. I will try redoing, from that mission till the end of the game being very careful to kill every enemies and proceding slowly from a checkpoint to another using the road is supposed you use. Maybe if you miss a checkpoint the game don't count that section complete for the trophy, but I will not hope too much in this solution, cause this have should screw up more your Ultimate Bad Ass trophy then the Dark Void one.

Good luck if you'll ever find in you the will to touch again this game.

• 7 months later...

hello there everyone, does this game contains any base game or DLC online trophy? i have read all of your previous comments and many of you got one of the trophies glitched at least, which makes me doubt about starting this game or even buying the DLC on the store which is not very expensive, only $4,99 on the US store, i have the american version of the game by the way. I would like to start buying all the DLC from the games i have in my backlog so at least i have them saved on my download list of the ps3 if it happens they retire from the store any dlc one day, you never know. And before buying them i need to make sure their trophies can still be obtained or the game is still platinable. thanks, stay safe people

20 minutes ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

hello there everyone, does this game contains any base game or DLC online trophy? i have read all of your previous comments and many of you got one of the trophies glitched at least, which makes me doubt about starting this game or even buying the DLC on the store which is not very expensive, only $4,99 on the US store, i have the american version of the game by the way. I would like to start buying all the DLC from the games i have in my backlog so at least i have them saved on my download list of the ps3 if it happens they retire from the store any dlc one day, you never know. And before buying them i need to make sure their trophies can still be obtained or the game is still platinable. thanks, stay safe people

The DLC is all offline, so it is safe to purchase it.

• 1 year later...