Red Dead Online when?

DarkLordSHTR

3 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

That would really surprise me. Unless they want to spend their holidays in the office.

Seeing how late RDR2 released from original predictions, who really knows what is going to happen.  I wouldn't be surprised if online showed up next year. 

Tomorrow. If you bought the ultimate edition, you can play the beta tomorrow. 

If you bought the standard edition and played it sometime between October 26th and October 30th, you can play it on Thursday. 

If you played it anytime after that, it opens on Friday, 30th November.

This article explains it better;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/11/26/18112314/red-dead-redemption-2-online-beta-release-date-ps4-xbox

5 minutes ago, Max654 said:

The question is: will the progression will be wiped out when it leaves the Beta?

I really doubt it...just got some bonuses (gold, items, and such) for pre-ordering (or simply having) the ultimate edition...trophies don't get deleted either...would be a lot of work to make us restart...

Edited by ProfBambam55

IS THE ONLINE BETA REGION LOCKED?

I got an european account but my u.s ultimate edition copy rewards worked fine on story mode. Now, I can't acsses the online beta and I'm worried my money was wasted if i dont get the online rewards (that will also help me with trophies). 

Any updates on region lock? 

Edited by shlomaniac