Tips for an N00b?

WaddysWDS

Hello, some time ago I put on this game, but I left it abandoned, now even though it is an impossile platinum I am taking it back.

I am completely lost and I would like to be updated with this game, what should I do?

Best weapons?
Best missions?
Faster level up?

Etc.

Thank you.

Not really much in the way of best weapons, but shotguns are pretty powerful. If you want to level up quickly, do all the daily/weekly contracts once you get them unlocked. Gaining levels isn’t as important so much as leveling weapon proficiency and completing arkfalls and sieges is a great way to do that.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 2:48 AM, zombiesateme said:

Not really much in the way of best weapons, but shotguns are pretty powerful. If you want to level up quickly, do all the daily/weekly contracts once you get them unlocked. Gaining levels isn’t as important so much as leveling weapon proficiency and completing arkfalls and sieges is a great way to do that.

Thank you.

I have another question, what should I do to play the co-op missions?
Currently I can only play the first two, I do not see the way to select the one I want, just give a quick match and put me in whatever ... (of the first two)

Shotguns, while still very powerful, currently cannot deal critical damage and instead do not register that damage due to a bug. I use a Fragger Soleptor, which is still very OP.

The focus should be on getting to EGO 50, which unlocks all of the contracts and end-game content, as it will take 50 days of Daily Contracts and 8 weeks of Weekly Contracts, to finish off the Faction-based pursuits for the trophies. Defiant Few's Faction-based trophy will actually become unlockable for the first time tomorrow, as the tracking for the Daily Contracts was fixed almost 50 days ago. For the most part, this is mainly progress in the Story and side-missions, and some end-game work to max out your level. Then the next push is to reach Power Level 2000, which is when the game's content starts to stop scaling against you, making you powerful enough to Solo most Thorn Liro and Defiant Few contracts. Raising power level is mainly done via Story and side-missions, and when those run out or as an alternative, participating in Sieges and Arkfalls. This is why reaching EGO 50 is important, as you gain access to ark keys for completing 2 Daily Contracts and completing 6 Daily Contracts. These premium currencies can be used at Major Arkfalls and Co-op maps to have a higher chance to gain better equipment.

As for your co-op missions, those are the instanced versions of those missions and will require 4 people to start. Otherwise, your only option is to Quick Match and it'll place you in the queue, allowing you to only play the co-op missions you qualify for. The co-op missions have Story requirements for progress as well as EGO level requirements.

Hope all of this helps.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Shotguns, while still very powerful, currently cannot deal critical damage and instead do not register that damage due to a bug. I use a Fragger Soleptor, which is still very OP.

The focus should be on getting to EGO 50, which unlocks all of the contracts and end-game content, as it will take 50 days of Daily Contracts and 8 weeks of Weekly Contracts, to finish off the Faction-based pursuits for the trophies. Defiant Few's Faction-based trophy will actually become unlockable for the first time tomorrow, as the tracking for the Daily Contracts was fixed almost 50 days ago. For the most part, this is mainly progress in the Story and side-missions, and some end-game work to max out your level. Then the next push is to reach Power Level 2000, which is when the game's content starts to stop scaling against you, making you powerful enough to Solo most Thorn Liro and Defiant Few contracts. Raising power level is mainly done via Story and side-missions, and when those run out or as an alternative, participating in Sieges and Arkfalls. This is why reaching EGO 50 is important, as you gain access to ark keys for completing 2 Daily Contracts and completing 6 Daily Contracts. These premium currencies can be used at Major Arkfalls and Co-op maps to have a higher chance to gain better equipment.

As for your co-op missions, those are the instanced versions of those missions and will require 4 people to start. Otherwise, your only option is to Quick Match and it'll place you in the queue, allowing you to only play the co-op missions you qualify for. The co-op missions have Story requirements for progress as well as EGO level requirements.

Hope all of this helps.

Thank you very much, that explains many things.
Do you still play Defiance? If so, we could play together.
Thank you for all the info.