Game breaking bugs

Notdog1996

• 4 weeks later...

ran into a bug in spyro 3 doing the glide for 5 seconds at the bell tower spirit egg location. cant get spyro to glide as he falls straight to the ground with the super boost. any solutions to this? or do i need to get all the eggs in the first area.....

edit: issue seems to have resolved itself by quitting to main hub and restarting the level

Edited by Atom1cMoose

I've hit a bug, but I wouldn't call it game breaking. Couple times after talking to a NPC in a main hub, I lose input control, and eventually the music stops. Like I was being told the balloon transport was ready, Spyro wedged himself halfway into the basket, everyone kept looking at their section of wall and that was it.

I just closed the game and relaunch. It autosaves frequently so no progress lost.

Update: No other issues found other than the NPC dialogue camera. Also you can move Spyro before and just before the dialogue ends. Kinda funny.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

On 5/25/2019 at 2:05 PM, Brightblade76 said:

Spider Town in Spyro 3 is not unlocking for me even though I've met the requirements described in the guide, Zoe is not at the Spark sign. Anyone else experienced and possibly solved this issue?

Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong sign.

• 11 months later...

Man The Canons Man is bugging for me ? that’s the only bug I’ve had so far with the three games, but it’s still annoying. I’ve retried the level multiple times and I’m about to try again after a console restart. I’m really hoping I don’t need to redownload the game like it says in the guide ?

23 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Man The Canons Man is bugging for me 1f644.png that’s the only bug I’ve had so far with the three games, but it’s still annoying. I’ve retried the level multiple times and I’m about to try again after a console restart. I’m really hoping I don’t need to redownload the game like it says in the guide 1f630.png

Have you tried saving and quitting whilst in that level, then reloading and trying again? I had the same problem and doing what I just said, fixed it :).

• 6 months later...

I'm having a weird glitch in Enchanted Towers at the skatepark arena. When I start to skate for points, it doesn't let me leave the ramp, it just resets everytime I drop to the ground after a jump and doesn't count no points. Is there a way to fix this? It's extremely dissapointing if i can't platinum this game due to some glitches that are happening :( 

• 6 months later...

Just played through all 3 games in a row on a PS5 and I only encountered a single problem in the 65 hours of playtime. "Man the cannons, man" did not trigger for me the first two times I tried it.

I then closed the game, started it back up, shot 6 from the ship, and the seventh final one with the cannon down to the left and it popped without a problem.

Edited by Halaster

• 1 year later...