Persona 5 Trophy Walkthrough coming soon

optimusmart

32 minutes ago, KKrischanz said:

I've been "on my way" to playing this for months now. A guide like this is exactly what I need to get started!

Lol there are full on step by step walkthroughs that will give us the best path to a 1 playthrough plat plus a partial just to get to secret boss lol but this upcoming guide I think will include one plus other helpful infos

2 hours ago, PaulVillanueva said:

It will be a perfect gift for xmas. But I doubt about the 50 hours for the platinum. It is impossible.

Dont think will have it done by xmas, some time in Jan I think.

Im well experienced with the game, have platted about 5 times, the plat time is possible in my opinion.

Obviously means playing on Safety and skipping all dialogie and cutscenes, but possible nonetheless.

We will see I guess in Jan, hopefully I get it done before REmake 2 ;)

Man I invested more than 150H and i missed the confidents trophy  and the one that asked you to have all persona in the game ? , I would be lying if I said I am ready to give it another 50H but for someone who platted it 5 times maybe be there is a way that could help me without playing the whole game again ??

why they have to make the Plat so hard to get ? it wasn’t a good journey for me cause I kept checking my Ipad every minute to make sure that everything is okay and I didn’t miss anything , in the end I liked the game but it left me so frustrated to think about trophies .

6 minutes ago, MomeAlsadi said:

Man I invested more than 150H and i missed the confidents trophy  and the one that asked you to have all persona in the game 1f622.png , I would be lying if I said I am ready to give it another 50H but for someone who platted it 5 times maybe be there is a way that could help me without playing the whole game again 1f628.png1f628.png

why they have to make the Plat so hard to get ? it wasn’t a good journey for me cause I kept checking my Ipad every minute to make sure that everything is okay and I didn’t miss anything , in the end I liked the game but it left me so frustrated to think about trophies .

The guide will be a complete one, from the start all the way to platinum, not sure if it would be efficient for because u only require a few trophies

For all confidants/personas, u still need a full playthrough so guess it could work, just means I may have you doing things u dont need to as u already have the related trophies, but it would get u everything in the quickest time

As long as u dont mind playing on safety and skipping cutscenes, that removes 20hrs+ already

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 9:58 PM, optimusmart said:

The guide will be a complete one, from the start all the way to platinum, not sure if it would be efficient for because u only require a few trophies

For all confidants/personas, u still need a full playthrough so guess it could work, just means I may have you doing things u dont need to as u already have the related trophies, but it would get u everything in the quickest time

As long as u dont mind playing on safety and skipping cutscenes, that removes 20hrs+ already

Great , just to let you know , I have  old saves before every Palace, I used the money exploit and gained more than 5M,

Edited by MomeAlsadi

I know and I'm greatfull that op is making a guide but I'm confused at all the folks acting like there are no other guides out there there's step by step 100% guides that guarantee the platinum yet people act like the guide must exist here. All the op is doing is compiling, tweaking and improving stuff to streamline a guide for this site from what I understand

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I know and I'm greatfull that op is making a guide but I'm confused at all the folks acting like there are no other guides out there there's step by step 100% guides that guarantee the platinum yet people act like the guide must exist here. All the op is doing is compiling, tweaking and improving stuff to streamline a guide for this site from what I understand

I think people are aware off this, my guide will prioritise trophies as well as utilise the safety difficulty which NO other guide on the net has done yet and perhaps that is the reason some are looking more forward to my one

Mine will also be more comprehensive than others which may be another reason, especially with acquiring Personas and with Futabas lines.

I also plan to provide players with a free day each month to rectify mistakes as opposed to no free days until the end of the game like all other guides do, which by that point some mistakes are unrecoverable

I also have a few different methods for certain stuff that is more efficient.

Think what im trying to say is that I know there are a lot of guides already pit there, but im hoping to make this one unique and stand out 

EDIT;

This link is perhaps useless for newcomers, but for experienced players, it may tell how far I went with optimising stuff

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75730087

It provides the formula for negotiation Q and As which I think to this day, still hasnt been worked out properly. I may incorporate this into the guide so I can be sure PLAYERS will all consistently acquire personas

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

I think people are aware off this, my guide will prioritise trophies as well as utilise the safety difficulty which NO other guide on the net has done yet and perhaps that is the reason some are looking more forward to my one

Mine will also be more comprehensive than others which may be another reason, especially with acquiring Personas and with Futabas lines.

I also plan to provide players with a free day each month to rectify mistakes as opposed to no free days until the end of the game like all other guides do, which by that point some mistakes are unrecoverable

I also have a few different methods for certain stuff that is more efficient.

Think what im trying to say is that I know there are a lot of guides already pit there, but im hoping to make this one unique and stand out 

EDIT;

This link is perhaps useless for newcomers, but for experienced players, it may tell how far I went with optimising stuff

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75730087

It provides the formula for negotiation Q and As which I think to this day, still hasnt been worked out properly. I may incorporate this into the guide so I can be sure PLAYERS will all consistently acquire personas

Lol like I said your guide will pull in all the info and add more I look forward to your guide even tho I long ago got the platinum it's just that great of a game that I look forward to reading new guides lol plus my gf still needs to beat it and here's hoping your guide will be the 1 stop shop as oppsed to having like 3 open to get left out info.  

Out of curiosity are you putting in the yoshitune strategy for the secret boss? I know there used to be a full on guide for making him godlike and near unbeatable but it was taken down but u can still find on the way back machine so perhaps u could find it and tweak it so it exists again

https://web.archive.org/web/20170926201956/http://www.gameinformer.com:80/b/features/archive/2017/04/14/how-to-fuse-an-invincible-killing-machine-in-persona-5.aspx. Here's a archive if it helps and u didn't already know of it

Edited by Taliesin_2943

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

here's hoping your guide will be the 1 stop shop as oppsed to having like 3 open to get left out info.  

I hear that ;)

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Out of curiosity are you putting in the yoshitune strategy for the secret boss? I know there used to be a full on guide for making him godlike and near unbeatable but it was taken down but u can still find on the way back machine so perhaps u could find it and tweak it so it exists 

Of course, but my Yoshi is very different to the common ultimate build, I also have a method to defeat the Twins in 5-7 turns

My Yoshi is standalone and can defeat the Reaper in rush mode as well as defeat the twins. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an update as I know im behind:

Im been working on it recently, ive got april and may done so getting there, im pleased with how its looking

Theres detailed maps for everything, ive even been cutting out the personas to use in a compendium.

Update here with how its looking, think some things may be changed still tho

P1huIbK.jpg

PgY1Rgc.jpg

hyaliQY.jpg

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Just an update as I know im behind:

Im been working on it recently, ive got april and may done so getting there, im pleased with how its looking

Theres detailed maps for everything, ive even been cutting out the personas to use in a compendium.

Update here with how its looking, think some things may be changed still tho

Keep doing what you're doing, man. We really appreciate it. I used your DS3 and your Witcher guides for plat.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

What is the best guide at the moment of writing ?

I'm cleaning my backlog. And want to start with Persona 5 next week.

I'm pretty new to turn based RPGs. And don't want to miss any important trophies.

So a good (spoiler-free) guide is vital.

Anyone ?

Theres loads of guides out there, its just none go in depth and those that do are usually lacking something else

But, most will likely serve ur purpose, theres like 10 on Gamefaqs.

Im still writing mine, ive made good progress on it, ive just put it down for RE2 at the mo.

Bear in mind though, what I am putting together will save u 10s of hours if u want it to compared to any other guide

Edited by optimusmart