Persona 5 Trophy Walkthrough coming soon

optimusmart

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

Theres loads of guides out there, its just none go in depth and those that do are usually lacking something else

But, most will likely serve ur purpose, theres like 10 on Gamefaqs.

Im still writing mine, ive made good progress on it, ive just put it down for RE2 at the mo.

Bear in mind though, what I am putting together will save u 10s of hours if u want it to compared to any other guide

Can you give an indication when it will be ready? You should take your time. So i don't want to put any pressure on you :) I'm just curious.

I remember gamefaqs from back in the days. I will give it a check.

Edited by ExquisiteSteez

8 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

Can you give an indication when it will be ready? You should take your time. So i don't want to put any pressure on you :) I'm just curious.

I remember gamefaqs from back in the days. I will give it a check.

Gotta get done with what I am doing wit RE2, then I will move back onto. Probably few months im afraid

Its going to be my last guide on here for a while im putting a lot into it, making maps, cutting out persona pictures etc

• 1 month later...
On 16/02/2019 at 2:29 AM, optimusmart said:

Gotta get done with what I am doing wit RE2, then I will move back onto. Probably few months im afraid

Its going to be my last guide on here for a while im putting a lot into it, making maps, cutting out persona pictures etc

I achieved The Evil Within 2 plat last week using your guide, one of the best I have ever seen. Congratulations!

Looking forward to your guide for Persona 5, do you have any updates on when it will be released? Thanks!!

Edited by JPallaoro

7 hours ago, JPallaoro said:

I achieved The Evil Within 2 plat last week using your guide, one of the best I have ever seen. Congratulations!

Looking forward to your guide for Persona 5, do you have any updates on when it will be released? Thanks!!

Its been on pause for a while due to the release of RE2, and ie recently bought GoW. 

I will be getting back to it soon, sorry its taking longer than I thought but I need to keep the process fun as well. I also have a family and busy work life so I cant put as much time into this as I would like.

Its DEFINITELY still coming, just hope those waiting can be patient ;).

Im thinking abt just doing it all on safety to speed it all up rather than for every difficulty, would that bother many??

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Its been on pause for a while due to the release of RE2, and ie recently bought GoW. 

I will be getting back to it soon, sorry its taking longer than I thought but I need to keep the process fun as well. I also have a family and busy work life so I cant put as much time into this as I would like.

Its DEFINITELY still coming, just hope those waiting can be patient ;).

Im thinking abt just doing it all on safety to speed it all up rather than for every difficulty, would that bother many??

Don't worry man, take your time!! Resident Evil 2 is a great game as well!

I will wait for your guide!! I have a lot of games here on my backlog anyway (KH3, DMC5, soon Sekiro, etc)...

About the difficulty, if it doesn't matter for the trophies, just do it all on safety hahaha

But I heard that it's more difficult to get "Passionate Listener" on easier difficulties, is that true?

Good luck with the guide!

Edited by JPallaoro

17 minutes ago, JPallaoro said:

I will wait for your guide!! I have a lot of games here on my backlog anyway (KH3, DMC5, soon Sekiro, etc)...

Hopefully others waiting can keep busy as well as the guide will save them 20s of hours if they can wait

18 minutes ago, JPallaoro said:

About the difficulty, if it doesn't matter for the trophies, just do it all on safety hahaha

Think I will, will be much quicker for me, may add a few hints here and there though for other difficulties.

19 minutes ago, JPallaoro said:

But I heard that it's more difficult to get "Passionate Listener" on easier difficulties, is that true?

No!! I know what has been said on this, but please trust me, it is MUCH easier on safety, all will be explained in the guide ;)

Will get back to it soon as I can

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/03/2019 at 1:10 AM, optimusmart said:

Hopefully others waiting can keep busy as well as the guide will save them 20s of hours if they can wait

Think I will, will be much quicker for me, may add a few hints here and there though for other difficulties.

No!! I know what has been said on this, but please trust me, it is MUCH easier on safety, all will be explained in the guide ;)

Will get back to it soon as I can

I’m not going to start this game without it.

I followed your guide for fallout 4 and it was one of the very best guide i’ve ever used.

Nowadays i feel like every guide on gamefaqs is a 250 pages book full of details with so much useless information i’m actually losing time. There is something wrong with that trend, in my opinion. 

14 minutes ago, kierkegaaard said:

I’m not going to start this game without it.

I followed your guide for fallout 4 and it was one of the very best guide i’ve ever used.

Nowadays i feel like every guide on gamefaqs is a 250 pages book full of details with so much useless information i’m actually losing time. There is something wrong with that trend, in my opinion. 

Thanks bud, I appreciate the comment. Im just finishing up a God of War trophy walkthrough which was unexpected, then I will be getting back to this.

I agree with your point, its the same with most video walkthroughs as well.

11 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Will this guide include info for the new persona 5 r?

Yes yes, this delay of mine may be good as the announcement comes soon. Depending on what it is or how long away the new release may be, I may hold of for a bit or create the guide in a way that it allows expansion later on ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry everyone for the delay as I know quite a few are waiting on this.

I've been distracted a bit lately, think I had to take a breather from this game as I have spent a LOT of time with it throughout its release. I moved away to play GoW, made a guide for that, Platted My Time at Portia, cleaned up some of my trophy log, just got this and SoTTR dlc to finish it up.

So I am back onto this now, just loaded game up today to see where I was. 

Brief update is that I am currently in August with the Guide (in-game month), Palaces 1-4 are done, though a need to go back and complete some Persona images and town maps to finsih some sections.

What I finally decided to do as I didn't like the palaces squashed with the social stuff, I have pulled the palaces from the months, and placed all the palaces separately at the end. So as you go through the month, you will reach a day where the guide advises 'See Kamoshida Palace part 1' for example. At this point you scroll down to the kamashida palace section, follow the appropriate part, then resume the month section when advised. I find this allows it to flow better and makes the information clearer and more distinguishable as the social stuff/dungeons are quite different.

Anyhow, I'm watching Endgame today ;) after dropping kids off at school, then im going to try and give this some stick over the coming days, hopefully get a bit done before im back at work. Hoepfully the guide won't be too far off.

I've decided to just base it on safety difficulty, but with the persona/palace info I am providing as standard, hopefully it will be suitable for others. Initially I though I would go through on various difficulties but I won't be as it's too much time. Most of it will be transferrable between difficulties anyway and I will mention snippets here and there helpful for higher difficulties.

This will be my last guide for a while as I need a long breather, so I will try and smash this one out in anticipation of that............but, if not before, I will definitely return to guide writing and do a similar guide for Persona 5 Royal if this one is received well ;), in that case all it would be is copying the format and reconfiguring here and there with the updated stuff on the Royal version.

Thanks all 

EDIT:

Damn, I made this thread in Nov last year, really sorry everyone for the delay, this should have been up by now ;(.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

I know this is not too long after my last post but hopefully last update before guide is live.

So im trying to have it up for sometime in June.

Im currently on mid Sept, and am abt to go into Palace 5. I got a few world maps done, there not taking too long.

Ive also streamlined or are planning to on my persona sections. I currently have:

Palace Shadow section

Mementos Shadow section

Request Shadow section

Im going to change these to:

Complete Persona Compendium Section

Request Shadow section

This will allow ALL personas to be in one place. Ive also changed or will change layout so persona compendium will have much more info. 

Ya will see, anyway, mid June hopefully ;)

• Like 3

On 05/05/2019 at 8:14 AM, DJROE95 said:

Thank you for the update. Really appreciate the work you are putting into the guide and I still can’t wait to use it once you are finished 1f60a.png

Thanks, first and foremost I do this for the community so appreciate the feedback ;)

I hope the wait is worth it!

EDITED 10/05/19

Im in December now and a 1/3 through the 7th palace. All confidants are done, games, books etc. I have 1 more mementos run through.

So im almost through it, but......the editing is going to take a while as I have a lot to add to it in the subsections.

But having the main walkthrough done will be most the work, so its looking good for a June publish month ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

On 05/05/2019 at 5:33 AM, Optinooby said:

EDITED 10/05/19

Im in December now and a 1/3 through the 7th palace. All confidants are done, games, books etc. I have 1 more mementos run through.

So im almost through it, but......the editing is going to take a while as I have a lot to add to it in the subsections.

But having the main walkthrough done will be most the work, so its looking good for a June publish month ;)

Looking good!!!

Thanks for the update, really appreciate your work!

I guess I'll be playing Persona 5 in June now!! ??

Edited by JPallaoro

I'm at palace 4 I believe but will definitely be restarting to follow your guide. Have used your Witcher 3, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, Resident evil 0, Dark souls 3

and Resident Evil 2 (after 2 blind playthroughs) guides and loved them. Currently following your Dragons Dogma video guide as well. Always well laid out and easy for an absolute beginner to follow. I better get Dragons Dogma done in the next few days lol.

43 minutes ago, Malachen said:

I'm at palace 4 I believe but will definitely be restarting to follow your guide. Have used your Witcher 3, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, Resident evil 0, Dark souls 3

and Resident Evil 2 (after 2 blind playthroughs) guides and loved them. Currently following your Dragons Dogma video guide as well. Always well laid out and easy for an absolute beginner to follow. I better get Dragons Dogma done in the next few days lol.

Hey bro, thanks, glad you've continued to find my guides useful over the years......Diablo 3, woah, that was way back ;)

I actually begun doing a Dragons Dogma walkthrough for here, got up to the first BBI death cheese done and gave up on it in the end for some odd reason, guess the vids are better than nothing though!

Once submitted, im sure it will take a few day or so for the team to look through it so no need to rush.

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Hey bro, thanks, glad you've continued to find my guides useful over the years......Diablo 3, woah, that was way back ;)

I actually begun doing a Dragons Dogma walkthrough for here, got up to the first BBI death cheese done and gave up on it in the end for some odd reason, guess the vids are better than nothing though!

Once submitted, im sure it will take a few day or so for the team to look through it so no need to rush.

Yeah got about halfway through Witcher 3 before I realised that it was your D3 guide I followed ??. Looking forward to getting back on to Persona. Really loved the game but just left it for a while and can't really remember what I was doing

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/06/2019 at 3:09 PM, gruffiiti said:

Looks like your guide got the nod @Optinooby. Been waiting for it before I pickup this game. Will for sure give it a go in the near future!

Thanks for all the detailed work!

1 hour ago, KKrischanz said:

Phenomenal guide! Will most certainly use it. Thank you!

Happy to help ;)

• 1 month later...