IBadDriverI

Trophy Guide

16 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

Does this game have chapter replay in case I missed a collectible?

yes you can find the chapter select under extras

26 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

yes you can find the chapter select under extras

Thanks for the fast response. 

I can't even get past level 5-2, the sewer level with those wind-up frogs. They just keep spamming them out to the point where you can't even get up off the ground. Any tips?

Edited by SecondGenesis

I bought this game not even knowing it was an easy Plat. Was pretty fun though.

And for the frogs, just make sure you have two characters and use the ex moves. Only trouble I had was the final boss, everything else is easily doable, especially if you have two characters. The whip girl with pink hair is my favorite. Big guy with purple shirt is pretty decent too.

1 minute ago, aZombieDictator said:

I bought this game not even knowing it was an easy Plat. Was pretty fun though.

And for the frogs, just make sure you have two characters and use the ex moves. Only trouble I had was the final boss, everything else is easily doable, especially if you have two characters. The whip girl with pink hair is my favorite. Big guy with purple shirt is pretty decent too.

Cool, I've just been unlocking EX moves, might start again and get some characters. Thanks!

I didn't even use EX-Move once... Just unlock the characters - they are super helpful during 4-2 - not falling from the lift :]

Nice beat'em up! And super easy plat @RatalaikaGames

Edited by Smashero

On 12/2/2018 at 11:16 AM, SecondGenesis said:

Cool, I've just been unlocking EX moves, might start again and get some characters. Thanks!

No problem! And you can switch characters through extra menu, there are tons of characters so could be some better than whip girl. Also dont bf afraid to die, checkpoints are very lenient.

On 2/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, SecondGenesis said:

I can't even get past level 5-2, the sewer level with those wind-up frogs. They just keep spamming them out to the point where you can't even get up off the ground. Any tips?

I would say to use the Endurance mode so even if they hit you you dont fall to the ground. That helps a lot!!
Also yeah 2 characters is great way too hehe

1 hour ago, RatalaikaGames said:

I would say to use the Endurance mode so even if they hit you you dont fall to the ground. That helps a lot!!
Also yeah 2 characters is great way too hehe

Nice, will give it a try, game is pretty fun regardless 

Has anyone else found this game to glitch often? I keep finding that mid-fight the bottom of the screen just blurs and all fighting stops with my character not present? Causing my many level restarts on my PS4.

On 5.12.2018 at 4:20 PM, Vengloss87 said:

Has anyone else found this game to glitch often? I keep finding that mid-fight the bottom of the screen just blurs and all fighting stops with my character not present? Causing my many level restarts on my PS4.

had this 4 times with different stacks, yes

I am having issues on the Vita on 6-1. I breezed passed the game on ps4 and am a little embarrassed I am having such issues on the vita. I can't seem to clear the multiple waves without dying. Aside from "get good", anyone have any tips?