Would LOVE this in VR

iJLAW_

I played the crap out of it with my now ex girlfriend the first couple weeks it was out (before any update) and absolutely loved it. I would definitely pick it up and play it again regardless, but I was just thinking how beautiful and crazy it would be to have this on PSVR

• 8 months later...
On 26.11.2018 at 5:45 PM, Final Form said:

I played the crap out of it with my now ex girlfriend the first couple weeks it was out (before any update) and absolutely loved it. I would definitely pick it up and play it again regardless, but I was just thinking how beautiful and crazy it would be to have this on PSVR

You can do it now ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, and it works great too... and the most amazing part is the fact that it is all FREE for everybody! It was so strange to reinstall NO MAN’S SKY after almost 3 years and be able to play it with VR with no strings attached. It’s overwhelming how different it all is now... talk about redemption.

I would bet on a HELLO GAMES documentary in next few years, there’s too much potential there.

Which meanwhile I wonder how Bethesda feels about this, after reselling the same Skyrim game to us 4 times with a $60 price tag. I think 30 dollars is the cheapest i’ve ever seen SKYRIM VR at.