Is "Valley Of Death" DLC delisted from the store?

I get an error when using the ps store link for the NA region

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/resolve/UP4001-BLUS30704_00-OFRRCONTENTPACK1

it could just be a server issue, according to the web cache from google, it was still working as of November 13th, may have to contact sony for clarification

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4224eb21088578f4e2264e5fc08807ed-full.pnI was planning on buying this game before but after this is happened no thanks you I don't want to stuck with unobtainable trophies game forget about it completed 100% that really sucks I just don't understand why 

And I confirm that the dlc valley of death is no longer available and it's gone for good because if use your console PS3 to search on it in the PlayStation store 

It will never ever show up 

And it's showing up only if use the web search or PlayStation site i mean  you can't find it any more and I was captured  the picture below to be sure  I have proof

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

https://store.playstation.com/ko-kr/product/UP4001-BLKS20281_00-VALLEYOFDEATH000

I found this when I was doing a bit of digging. Any thoughts on if this would work as I did a google translate and it said English version but I know things are region locked and I don't see an Asian/Korean version for sale anywhere?

Edited by Francofone
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Francofone said:

https://store.playstation.com/ko-kr/product/UP4001-BLKS20281_00-VALLEYOFDEATH000

I found this when I was doing a bit of digging. Any thoughts on if this would work as I did a google translate and it said English version but I know things are region locked and I don't see an Asian/Korean version for sale anywhere?

Nice find, yes there was a korean version released on ps3 and 360...it’s been sold out on play-Asia forever ago. And you’ll definitely need the korean version as it is BLKS20281 in the dlc link... so it’s still possible to 100% 

17 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Nice find, yes there was a korean version released on ps3 and 360...it’s been sold out on play-Asia forever ago. And you’ll definitely need the korean version as it is BLKS20281 in the dlc link... so it’s still possible to 100% 

That's what I discovered. Yeah, I tried several sites to see if I could get lucky, but nothing yet. Now that I know that's an option I'll keep an eye out for it. 

8 minutes ago, Francofone said:

That's what I discovered. Yeah, I tried several sites to see if I could get lucky, but nothing yet. Now that I know that's an option I'll keep an eye out for it. 

Well maybe I jumped the gun a bit too early.... so it’s a little messy... for 100% you’ll need 

1. Have Korean copy of Red River 

2. Goto obtgame.com to buy a korean account

3. Get a korean psn card

4. Get the Dlc off korean store

3 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Well maybe I jumped the gun a bit too early.... so it’s a little messy... for 100% you’ll need 

1. Have Korean copy of Red River 

2. Goto obtgame.com to buy a korean account

3. Get a korean psn card

4. Get the Dlc off korean store

lol. The things we do for that 100%. It's hard to imagine that a little over 10 years ago DLC wasn't really a thing. Now it's everywhere. 

1 hour ago, Francofone said:

lol. The things we do for that 100%. It's hard to imagine that a little over 10 years ago DLC wasn't really a thing. Now it's everywhere. 

1 more snag.... I know the dlc has both solo and co op, but can all the DLC trophies be done solo???? A couple of the DLC looks like it would be tough solo, so if anyone has completed the DLC please comment if it can be done solo or if you need to do it co op. If you need a group than I wonder if the korean copies can play with other regions or if it’s region locked...

14 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

1 more snag.... I know the dlc has both solo and co op, but can all the DLC trophies be done solo???? A couple of the DLC looks like it would be tough solo, so if anyone has completed the DLC please comment if it can be done solo or if you need to do it co op. If you need a group than I wonder if the korean copies can play with other regions or if it’s region locked...

Hi, in the process of doing the dlc with friends and can confirm you need at least 3 people for some missions,Pretty much impossible solo. Also dealing with buggy servers and disconnects is a big issue so prepare for a really long grind with this dlc.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2020 at 1:32 AM, Carbon_Lancer said:

The DLC can be done with only two people but you need to do some research on it... my mate an I did it all just the 2 of us. The AI becomes quite ineffective eventually though, especially on the map with the chopper right in front of you (forgot its name).

Never tried solo but I imagine it would be impossible... vehicles and choppers would make short work of you in the later rounds... with two people you can coordinate vehicle/chopper control while the AI suppresses the ground troops (to some extent at least).

Like Knife said above though, disconnects are the worst part about it... we disconnected several times at about the 800-900K mark on the way to 1mil... it can be very disheartening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Mikegem said:

So can you play the Korean physical copy of the game on your ps3 and it would have the dlc on it?  I really gave up on this but might give it a shot if its possible. 

No, you'd have to buy the DLC from their PSN store. Unfortunately there's no complete editions for the Operation Flashpoint franchise.

Is delisting DLC in Korea illegal or something?

Seems like a lot of games lately still have all their DLC available over there. I detest delistings of any content, but it's even worse when there's still a way to get something and you have to go through this stupid loophole of trying to get a game from the Korean store, which is in some ways is borderline illegal since you're faking an address and residency in order to sign up.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...