NovaMateria

Is "Valley Of Death" DLC delisted from the store?

7 posts in this topic

I can't find the DLC on the store anymore. I've tried NA/UK/NZ stores, both web and playstation. I remember seeing it a weeks ago, now I kinda regret not purchasing it. Anyone can confirm?

I get an error when using the ps store link for the NA region

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/resolve/UP4001-BLUS30704_00-OFRRCONTENTPACK1

it could just be a server issue, according to the web cache from google, it was still working as of November 13th, may have to contact sony for clarification

Edited by SnowxSakura

Yeah, I have the same error. I also couldn't see that link on webstore, but on psprices. Like as it was a cached link. It is completely vanished from EU store. I hope that's a temporarily issue, however it seems you can't even purchase the base game anymore either.

I post massage to play station support and they replayed to me that they have to send this email further. One week no more anwser. I want to get this dlc. Game servers works fine so dlc should be avaiable too :/ 

4224eb21088578f4e2264e5fc08807ed-full.pnI was planning on buying this game before but after this is happened no thanks you I don't want to stuck with unobtainable trophies game forget about it completed 100% that really sucks I just don't understand why 

And I confirm that the dlc valley of death is no longer available and it's gone for good because if use your console PS3 to search on it in the PlayStation store 

It will never ever show up 

And it's showing up only if use the web search or PlayStation site i mean  you can't find it any more and I was captured  the picture below to be sure  I have proof

Edited by DEYBAJ