Is "Valley Of Death" DLC delisted from the store?

20 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Psprices? Its not possible for ps3 titles on psn store through a laptop annymore

Yes it, most of the old store links still work so check out this thread but ignore the strike outs, because most of those links so still work):

Most of the time, Canada uses the ESRB ratings for their games so a standard US copy should work.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes it, most of the old store links still work so check out this thread but ignore the strike outs, because most of those links so still work):

Most of the time, Canada uses the ESRB ratings for their games so a standard US copy should work.

Ok thanks for a quick reply? going to check that dlc is actually there.

1 minute ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ok thanks for a quick reply1f44d.png going to check that dlc is actually there.

I just looked on the Canadian store and all they have is the first game - the sequel has been completely erased from their servers so now all that shows for "Valley Of Death" is some crappy theme :(.

10 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Strangely enough 2 years later, it is still available to buy on the microsoft store. Normally when something gets delisted, it gets removed from all platforms. May need to email codemasters about this

It actually was delisted on the Microsoft store, it was just apart of a huge list of stuff that just got strangely relisted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Just found valley of death on a korean account, going to get it soon as possible. Btw i guess i need the korean version of the game aswell?1f44d.png

Yes, game has to be same region as the dlc. You'll also be stuck on that regions servers as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Oh, but i could just finnish the dlc on that region and then just go back to EU. Hope its no online tho on dlc1f44d.png

Technically you can do the DLC offline by yourself but it's insanely hard so having at least one other player with you is recommended. Do note the DLC is also very unstable and prone to crashing, especially if you have a full squad of 4 people.

• Like 2

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Technically you can do the DLC offline by yourself but it's insanely hard so having at least one other player with you is recommended. Do note the DLC is also very unstable and prone to crashing, especially if you have a full squad of 4 people.

Oh the dlc is coop based, didnt know that, and it is prob really difficult finding ppl with the dlc? i really want those 2 games, but i don want just dragon rising, i want red river to?

30 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Oh the dlc is coop based, didnt know that, and it is prob really difficult finding ppl with the dlc1f611.png i really want those 2 games, but i don want just dragon rising, i want red river to1f44d.png

Yeah it's a co-op horde based survival. Have to gold all of the maps from what I remember, it can be really tough without people

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah it's a co-op horde based survival. Have to gold all of the maps from what I remember, it can be really tough without people

Dang i might give both games a pass, i actually dont care about starting something but this ill problobly have hard time finding ppl.