NovaMateria

Is "Valley Of Death" DLC delisted from the store?

61 posts in this topic

Strangely enough 2 years later, it is still available to buy on the microsoft store. Normally when something gets delisted, it gets removed from all platforms. May need to email codemasters about this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, blitz1423 said:

Last time I checked it was there on the web store and it's also still there on psprices

Psprices? Its not possible for ps3 titles on psn store through a laptop annymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found it in canadian store with that psprices. But whats the rating for canada? What copy of the game do i need to get?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Psprices? Its not possible for ps3 titles on psn store through a laptop annymore

Yes it, most of the old store links still work so check out this thread but ignore the strike outs, because most of those links so still work):

Most of the time, Canada uses the ESRB ratings for their games so a standard US copy should work.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes it, most of the old store links still work so check out this thread but ignore the strike outs, because most of those links so still work):

Most of the time, Canada uses the ESRB ratings for their games so a standard US copy should work.

Ok thanks for a quick reply👍 going to check that dlc is actually there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ok thanks for a quick reply1f44d.png going to check that dlc is actually there.

I just looked on the Canadian store and all they have is the first game - the sequel has been completely erased from their servers so now all that shows for "Valley Of Death" is some crappy theme :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I just looked on the Canadian store and all they have is the first game - the sequel has been completely erased from their servers so now all that shows for "Valley Of Death" is some crappy theme :(.

Damn, i allready regret not getting it years ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Strangely enough 2 years later, it is still available to buy on the microsoft store. Normally when something gets delisted, it gets removed from all platforms. May need to email codemasters about this

 

It actually was delisted on the Microsoft store, it was just apart of a huge list of stuff that just got strangely relisted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone that has a korean account check that valley of death dlc is on the store? Would be much appreciated👍 so i dont have to make an account for nothing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, blitz1423 said:

 

Just need to find a copy that will work with the dlc now

 

But you can't make Psn account in Korea. 

Edited by eternit_pl
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eternit_pl said:

But you can't make Psn account in Korea. 

You can if you know how but it's very risky and deep in the grey area of Sony's rules so do it at your own risk.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get that game, servers are dead.

You can only get 4 players trophy if you connect 4 PlayStation's to LAN network

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.01.2021 at 1:20 PM, NeoMesjasz said:

Don't get that game, servers are dead.

You can only get 4 players trophy if you connect 4 PlayStation's to LAN network

They closed servers?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

They closed servers?

No, they're just utterly broken and unstable as heck :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No, they're just utterly broken and unstable as heck :(.

It's still no problem, to do that .. takes some tryes, but that's not the big deal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No, they're just utterly broken and unstable as heck :(.

They always was even in 2011,now by time a little more worse,yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found valley of death on a korean account, going to get it soon as possible. Btw i guess i need the korean version of the game aswell?👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Just found valley of death on a korean account, going to get it soon as possible. Btw i guess i need the korean version of the game aswell?1f44d.png

Yes, game has to be same region as the dlc. You'll also be stuck on that regions servers as well

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yes, game has to be same region as the dlc. You'll also be stuck on that regions servers as well

Oh, but i could just finnish the dlc on that region and then just go back to EU. Hope its no online tho on dlc👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Oh, but i could just finnish the dlc on that region and then just go back to EU. Hope its no online tho on dlc1f44d.png

Technically you can do the DLC offline by yourself but it's insanely hard so having at least one other player with you is recommended. Do note the DLC is also very unstable and prone to crashing, especially if you have a full squad of 4 people.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HuntingFever said:

Technically you can do the DLC offline by yourself but it's insanely hard so having at least one other player with you is recommended. Do note the DLC is also very unstable and prone to crashing, especially if you have a full squad of 4 people.

Oh the dlc is coop based, didnt know that, and it is prob really difficult finding ppl with the dlc😑 i really want those 2 games, but i don want just dragon rising, i want red river to👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Oh the dlc is coop based, didnt know that, and it is prob really difficult finding ppl with the dlc1f611.png i really want those 2 games, but i don want just dragon rising, i want red river to1f44d.png

Yeah it's a co-op horde based survival. Have to gold all of the maps from what I remember, it can be really tough without people

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah it's a co-op horde based survival. Have to gold all of the maps from what I remember, it can be really tough without people

Dang i might give both games a pass, i actually dont care about starting something but this ill problobly have hard time finding ppl.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.