Do transport missions count towards mission trophies?

Lorseck

I got my trophy for completing 1 mission through a cultivating job and decided to grind the rest out through transportation jobs. However I noticed in the statistics page "Missions completed" and "Completed transport missions" are two separate statistics. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time as these transportation jobs bring in almost no money. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Fertilizing missions are also pretty quick but stay away from harvesting and cultivating missions as the equipment sucks on those and don’t not have nearly the wingspan of fertilizing equipment. Also hit triangle to lease as well.  

Edited by TranceManic

On 06/05/2020 at 4:54 AM, TranceManic said:

Fertilizing missions are also pretty quick but stay away from harvesting and cultivating missions as the equipment sucks on those and don’t not have nearly the wingspan of fertilizing equipment. Also hit triangle to lease as well.  

Also avoid the mowing grass contracts. With this being my first Farming Simulator game, tried this contract treating it as a tutorial. Had to mow, collect, bale and wrap them, then transport to barn. Took 2 hours real time for a measly payout so will be avoiding these in future.