Friends with benefits Trophy

Kaldunaa

Hi everyone, so in this trophy guide which says:

Chapter 4:
  • Coach Robbery: Micah or Lenny will want to rob a stage coach. Similarly to chapter 3, it is best to avoid this one since it will probably decrease your honor.
  • Robbery: talk to Uncle and he will want you to steal some cows with him.
  • Hunting: talk to Pearson and he will want to take you hunting.
  • Bank Robbery: only available if you have the deluxe or ultimate edition of the game.

I guess I can't get this trophy because of the Bank Robbery mission right? I have bought the standard version of the game. Is another roundabout to get this trophy or am I pretty much screwed over? 

Thanks in advance!

Oh that's cool, thanks so much!

and one more thing in chapter 2, I did this:

• Five Finger Fillet: talk to Lenny if he sits at a table and play a round of five finger fillet against him.

But I didn't play throughout one round, just started FFF with him and then left him in 10 seconds or so, will it still count?
9 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

You only need to do a single activity in each chapter for the trophy. If you can't access the bank robbery mission, any of the others will also work.

Oh that's cool, thanks so much!

and one more thing in chapter 2, I did this:

• Five Finger Fillet: talk to Lenny if he sits at a table and play a round of five finger fillet against him.

But I didn't play throughout one round, just started FFF with him and then left him in 10 seconds or so, will it still count?

On 11/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, HusKyCode said:

You can check your progress here: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr2/trophies

It should be either 33% for CH2, 66% for CH3 and should pop in CH4 if you have done the activities as needed.

Thanks! Right now it shows this:

Friends with Benefits - 66% 

So I guess it should pop up in chapter 4