Anyone play this with a PSVR?

MidnightDragon

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 8:57 AM, Spyro said:

I heard it was really cool with a PSVR. Can anyone confirm?

Yeah, I got it recently. And definitely cool with PSVR. I feel I actually play a little better using VR. Might have something to do with the higher frame rate in the headset. But overall a really cool experience. Still playing it thought, but I'm not that good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In vr mode its the particles that do the effect all around you, combined with a suround system or headset its really cool. You really are in the game, out of this world.  VR Doesn't make you a better player unlike wipeout where VR puts you in the cockpit but its the experience. After 30 years they reinvented tetris again. Sad that its only singleplayer, theres off course a leaderbord and a cool orbit mode with special avatars from other players. Sadly my time in sprint mode is 1.52 after many tries. B rank so i won't go for the platinum. I 'm good but not a superfast teris player. Seen you tube videos of sprint sessions and WOW, superfast.Unbelieveble . After all its still a great game even for 40 € becaese of vr. Also vr sesions are easy to last long without motion sickness or any discomfort. 9/10 my review

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...