What Does Everyone Here Think About Used Games ?

xVolloxx

What Does Everyone Here Think About Used Games ?   

143 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Opinion About Used Games ?

• Block Used Games
    • Don't Block Used Games
    • Make Everything Digital
    • Other
  2. 2. What Do You Prefer ?

New and digital only. Getting rid of used and physical games will force people to become tech savvy enough to find games online and make the configs needed to run them. More tech savvy people get, the better off they'll be in life.

Edited by VigilantCrow

23 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

New and digital only. Getting rid of used and physical games will force people to become tech savvy enough to find games online and make the configs needed to run them. More tech savvy people get, the better off they'll be in life.

This makes no sense, we're on a console centric forum. The only thing console users need to do is download the game, and that's it. If used titles were to disappear tomorrow you'd only be able to find them on the PS store, with no other alternatives, and you wouldn't be as savvy with bargain hunting since there's no competition on consoles.

• Like 1

Sorry but I prefer physical media, and I haven't bought used games but I am not against them being around.  I generally buy new games that are discounted, but if push comes to shove I would buy used games as long as they were not damaged.  

PS @shipper321 Your signature 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by alexandra-jane09

3 hours ago, shipper321 said:

This makes no sense, we're on a console centric forum. The only thing console users need to do is download the game, and that's it. If used titles were to disappear tomorrow you'd only be able to find them on the PS store, with no other alternatives, and you wouldn't be as savvy with bargain hunting since there's no competition on consoles.

Just now, VigilantCrow said:

Digital is simply what I prefer and used games are pointless for anyone with a career. Just my opinion and what was asked in the thread.

You'll get used to me not having the same opinion as everyone else on here. Very few things are common ground.

Edited by VigilantCrow