how is it compared to Driveclub bikes ?

trixter123

27 minutes ago, Cobby said:

I found bikes easier to plat, it's a long ass grind. But I found it fun. Not sure why it's easier, maybe cos I did it near enough after. But yeah if you enjoyed Cars, you should like Bikes.

Think he means Ride 3 not Driveclub.

2 hours ago, trixter123 said:

anyone played both? 

Haven't played Ride 3 as it's normal release is this coming Friday but if it's similar to Ride 2 (and Milestone's games tend to be quite similar to each other) then I would say that both games will excel in different departments.

Driveclub Bikes was the first bike-based game I played since Moto Racer 2 back in the PS1-days and when it comes to graphics DCB is the superior game when it comes to graphics, and weather effects, but lacks in the variety. DCB only features 12 bikes in the base game with some additional bikes in the DLC and the variety in different racing locations and types is also quite low compared to the Ride-series. Whereas Ride has way over 100 different bikes of various categories like Supermoto, Sports, Naked, or the already mentioned Superbikes., Ride also has way more racing tracks and also features some licensed circuits like Brands Hatch, Nürburgring, or Imola.

Personally I would suggest to grab a (used) copy of Ride 2 and give it a try.

• Like 1