YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY APOCALYPTIC

iJLAW_

3 hours ago, Moiledieu said:

I sent you a tweet about that place. I hope it will help you (if you hadn't figured it out already ^^). Sorry for the quality of the run, I didn't expect to stumble into that specific location. :)

Thanks, I was really hoping it would be the final Chunk of Adamantine that I haven't located yet but it's just a demon artifact and a piece of Adamantine.

• Like 1

well this is very interesting to know. 

tbh i started the game on apocalyptic but i was struggling a lot with the first boss and trying to learn the controls so i decided to switch to normal.

I'll see what i get when i finish it! 

also i wont update the game anymore, my version is digital

Just beat the game and didn't get this beneficial glitch. Started on normal and switched to easy 2 bosses in then switched back to normal before final boss but still didn't get it. 

I'm on 1.02.

Tried experimenting by changing difficutlies from an earlier back up save also started another save on apo but no success. Will not suffer through this game on apocalyptic.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

i think i figured it out. I will need to test it though. Start a new game on Apocalyptic and get a Profile save on Apoc Diff. Back that up to a USB. Now play the game on what ever difficulty you want. When you reach final boss. Back up Profile onto different USB (important for a reason). Load the Profile from the first USB with Apoc diff and beat the game. then reload your Profile from USB 2, the reason for this is all your counts for other trophies are on this profile save (ex 666 Havoc kills).

I have 3 more bosses (Wrath, Pride and Final) and I will test this once i reach final.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 1:35 PM, optimusmart said:

Funny, hurry up b4 its patched digital owners

Disc owners, look forward to a forever easy platinum

Absolute anarchy

Lets hope that that url 1.0 digital version glitch for PS4 digital games works on this, this way Darksiders 3 won’t be hard at all :) 

10 hours ago, Void said:

i think i figured it out. I will need to test it though. Start a new game on Apocalyptic and get a Profile save on Apoc Diff. Back that up to a USB. Now play the game on what ever difficulty you want. When you reach final boss. Back up Profile onto different USB (important for a reason). Load the Profile from the first USB with Apoc diff and beat the game. then reload your Profile from USB 2, the reason for this is all your counts for other trophies are on this profile save (ex 666 Havoc kills).

I have 3 more bosses (Wrath, Pride and Final) and I will test this once i reach final.

I just tried this and didn't get it to work. Seems the apocalypse glitch is only working on the 1.0 version of the game.

Had a save right before final boss. Backed that save up and deleted everything. Theni started a new game on apocalyptic and got a new profile save. The downloaded my save that put me right at the final boss and killed it but did not get the trophy.  Also tried it with deleting the apocalypse save game before i started plyaing my normal save game, was still using the apocalypse profile save.

Edited by Quink666

On 27/11/2018 at 8:02 PM, madbuk said:

I've been playing on Apocalyptic and I'm just not finding the bosses fun on it. The mobs? Definitely quite challenging, but also satisfying when you finally finish them. The bosses are just way too tanky though. I'll try and power through it though because I'd hate to lower it to balanced and then have a patch release that fixes the trophy and makes all my progress on Apocalyptic useless because I lowered it.

Huh, for me it's the opposite. Bosses are fun, mobs are annoying... too many cheap delayed attacks, combined with that unstable framerate.

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I just tried this and didn't get it to work. Seems the apocalypse glitch is only working on the 1.0 version of the game.

Had a save right before final boss. Backed that save up and deleted everything. Theni started a new game on apocalyptic and got a new profile save. The downloaded my save that put me right at the final boss and killed it but did not get the trophy.  Also tried it with deleting the apocalypse save game before i started plyaing my normal save game, was still using the apocalypse profile save.

Well i think that settle's it then. until some can confirm how it works it's just a waste of time really. but by then i'm sure it will be patched so who knows.

just gonna wait until they add new game+ then i will do Apocalyptic difficulty, it's really silly that devs are not putting new game+ in especially since you made the game more darks souls this time around. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Arifii93 said:

Well i think that settle's it then. until some can confirm how it works it's just a waste of time really. but by then i'm sure it will be patched so who knows.

just gonna wait until they add new game+ then i will do Apocalyptic difficulty, it's really silly that devs are not putting new game+ in especially since you made the game more darks souls this time around. 

yeah no NG+ at launch surprised me aswell. i will not suffer to this game again on apocalyptic unless im playing it in NG+.

I seriously doubt the game will be easier even though you are leveled up since enemies seem to scale to your level. But we will see.

13 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I seriously doubt the game will be easier even though you are leveled up since enemies seem to scale to your level. But we will see.

That might be the case, however i pretty much finish dubbing the hell out fury with max weapons and all my enhancement that i need to balance.

last night i killed the last boss on Apocalyptic for fun and blew threw her in a couple of mins, so NG+ on apocalyptic shouldn't be a problem unless they make it harder.

also the fact we pretty much collected everything on my first playthrough, means i can just boss rush in NG+ so it shouldn't be that hard.

Somewhat related I guess, but I think I screwed up. I selected normal when I started my first save, but immediately after landing on Earth, I selected Apocalyptic just to see how it is. I didn't think it was that bad and kept going but now I wonder if the Apocalyptic trophy will even unlock for me or if it will be the one for beating the game on normal. I'm playing unpatched at the moment. I have the downloads paused because I hear the most recent one caused some issues.

Only just met Vulgrim so idk if I should keep farming souls or anything. Anyone have advice?

12 minutes ago, Kratos276 said:

Somewhat related I guess, but I think I screwed up. I selected normal when I started my first save, but immediately after landing on Earth, I selected Apocalyptic just to see how it is. I didn't think it was that bad and kept going but now I wonder if the Apocalyptic trophy will even unlock for me or if it will be the one for beating the game on normal. I'm playing unpatched at the moment. I have the downloads paused because I hear the most recent one caused some issues.

Only just met Vulgrim so idk if I should keep farming souls or anything. Anyone have advice?

I think in unpatched 1.0 you just have to change difficulty to whatever to get the trophy. Also heard you can just put it on apocalyptic just before the final hit on last boss and still get it. All this seems to only work on 1.0 version of the game.

34 minutes ago, Kratos276 said:

I'm not sure about the unpatched version of the game yet, however it has not been confirmed that it works. there to much speculation people saying they had it patched and still had the glitch work and for some didn't. i started on Apocalyptic Difficulty and drop it down on normal and i only got the finish the game on any difficulty trophy and that was with the current patch.

So my best guess would be just to finish it and see if it works. 

Look Apocalyptic is defiantly doable however doing on your first run will get you frustrated and hating the game and this is coming from someone that loves from software games, i got to about killing the sloth boss before i change mine down to normal. it's just depends if you have the patience and willing to learn every movement and timing which is so narrow by the way, also the fact everything 2 shoting you doesn't help. But if you make good with your enhancement and weapons upgrade should be a lot easier. 

• Like 3

I'm going to stick with Apocalyptic. The game can be frustrating especially with respawn spots usually being far apart but I won't feel like I really earned the trophy unless I do it legitimately. I've used cloud saves to get a few trophies unfairly and I still feel a bit of shame when I see those trophies on my profiles. 

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I think in unpatched 1.0 you just have to change difficulty to whatever to get the trophy. Also heard you can just put it on apocalyptic just before the final hit on last boss and still get it. All this seems to only work on 1.0 version of the game.

I restarted on Apocalyptic and it is no joke. I finally got to Gluttony. It is taking me long because I am writing the trophy guide as I play. What would you give the difficulty? Id say no higher than a 7 but maybe 6?

19 minutes ago, iJLAW_ said:

I restarted on Apocalyptic and it is no joke. I finally got to Gluttony. It is taking me long because I am writing the trophy guide as I play. What would you give the difficulty? Id say no higher than a 7 but maybe 6?

I just played a little on apocalyptic to see how it is. And it can be brutal. Both bosses and normal enemies pose a threat.  Something like 6-7 sounds very reasonable because even on normal bosses could take half you hp bar in one hit.

I am finding Apocalyptic to be tough but not too bad. That can be since i beat the game on normal (but did not get normal trophy??) All I have left trophy wise is 2 difficulty trophies, collect 500 item drops, max the Nephilim Respite (another 2 glitched?), and max 5 enhancements (came up short on first run).

Is there a command to parry or just to dodge?
Is there a lot of difference between easy and apocalyptic?

Thanks

Now, i'm playing to normal. 

In the past, as an action adventure, i played all the GOW, all the Darksiders and Transformers Devastation ... but this seems more difficult

53 minutes ago, Spide29 said:

Is there a command to parry or just to dodge?
Is there a lot of difference between easy and apocalyptic?

Thanks

Now, i'm playing to normal. 

In the past, as an action adventure, i played all the GOW, all the Darksiders and Transformers Devastation ... but this seems more difficult

Just Press R1 right as they are swinging at you, followed by a square combo. And yes, there is a HUGE difference, even between normal and apocalyptic 

• Like 1