Final Form

YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY APOCALYPTIC

144 posts in this topic

Yes 1.0 Works.  Normal Trophy not pop i load 1.03

 

Ok Normal Trophy Pop on 1.03

Edited by Freelencer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Freelencer said:

Yes 1.0 Works.  Normal Trophy not pop i load 1.03

this is good to know, i'll try this out today so it should take me a couple of hours since i know pretty much everything about the game.

also one thing I've notice is that the unpatched version and the current 1.03 version is that they have changed the difficulty names, thought this was odd, it might explain this glitch then.

Edited by Arifii93
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Freelencer said:

1.0 Works!!!  I play on Normal last Boss switch on Hard and Hard Trophy pop normal Trophy not pop 

 

I'm curious as to how you were able to do this. If I try to load a save on 1.0, the game won't let me. It instead changes the save description to say 'please update the game'.

 

And if I try to start a new game on 1.0, when I get to Maker's Forge and try to continue, a message pops up on the screen telling me to let the game finish installing. And I'm stuck there, because the game is finished installing.

 

The second part has been confirmed on PowerPyx's trophy guide.

 

Edit: I was able to continue past Maker's Forge by playing on easy. Of course when I change the difficulty, the game warns me that changing it might 'invalidate some achievements'. We'll see what happens. 

Edited by Dematchulated
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dematchulated said:

 

I'm curious as to how you were able to do this. If I try to load a save on 1.0, the game won't let me. It instead changes the save description to say 'please update the game'.

 

And if I try to start a new game on 1.0, when I get to Maker's Forge and try to continue, a message pops up on the screen telling me to let the game finish installing. And I'm stuck there, because the game is finished installing.

 

The second part has been confirmed on PowerPyx's trophy guide.

 

Edit: I was able to continue past Maker's Forge by playing on easy. Of course when I change the difficulty, the game warns me that changing it might 'invalidate some achievements'. We'll see what happens. 

 

Even if you get that message when messing with the difficulties you should still get it when playing on 1.0 Some people have reported to have had to put on apocalyptic just before final hit on last boss and some have gotten it just by changing to whatever difficulty at any point in the game. Tell us later how it went for you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say that the complete opposite thing happened to me, started the game on Apocalyptic, then half way through i wanted to check if it was possible to change the difficulty settings, I didnt even confirm anything just saw it was possible and moved on.

 

Now im sitting here have beaten the entire thing on Apocalytpic and having the easy trophy for it......

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, matyuanq95 said:

Just wanted to say that the complete opposite thing happened to me, started the game on Apocalyptic, then half way through i wanted to check if it was possible to change the difficulty settings, I didnt even confirm anything just saw it was possible and moved on.

 

Now im sitting here have beaten the entire thing on Apocalytpic and having the easy trophy for it......

 

Are you on 1.0?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

 

Are you on 1.0?

Nope, 1.03. I started on 1.02 but im pretty sure I checked the difficulty thing after 1.03 was already installed (digital version).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, matyuanq95 said:

Nope, 1.03. I started on 1.02 but im pretty sure I checked the difficulty thing after 1.03 was already installed (digital version).

 

Yeah it only works on 1.0.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

 

Yeah it only works on 1.0.

I wasn't trying to bypass the trophy, I just wanted to check if the difficulty could be changed so I moved the slider back and forth from Apocalytic to Story (or w/e it was called), didn't even confirm anything and the end I only got the easy trophy for it. Options menu still say Apocalytpic after game was beaten.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, matyuanq95 said:

I wasn't trying to bypass the trophy, I just wanted to check if the difficulty could be changed so I moved the slider back and forth from Apocalytic to Story (or w/e it was called), didn't even confirm anything and the end I only got the easy trophy for it. Options menu still say Apocalytpic after game was beaten.

 

 

Ohh shit that sucks. So even just changing difficulty without accepting the prompt you get will void the trophies for the harder difficulties.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, iJLAW_ said:

Premi semplicemente R1 mentre ti stanno dondolando, seguito da una combinazione di quadrati. E sì, c'è una differenza enorme, anche tra normale e apocalittico 

Thank a lot iJLAW -))

Now,  I continue on normal; in the second run I will play apocalyptic.

Did you write a trophies/objectives guide?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright my fellow Trophy Hunters i can confirm the glitch works.

1. Don't update your game (Must be version 1.00) so just pause your download.

2. start on normal difficulty and get all the way to the end boss fight the last sin.

3. Make backups from this point either online or a USB.

4. now simple start the boss fight and once you are about to kill her just change to difficulty to Apocalyptic and you should unlock both  Death Incarnate,Protector of Humanity.

5. now reload your save or backup and finish it on normal mode and that should do it for all the difficulty trophy's.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arifii93 said:

Alright my fellow Trophy Hunters i can confirm the glitch works.

1. Don't update your game (Must be version 1.00) so just pause your download.

2. start on normal difficulty and get all the way to the end boss fight the last sin.

3. Make backups from this point either online or a USB.

4. now simple start the boss fight and once you are about to kill her just change to difficulty to Apocalyptic and you should unlock both  Death Incarnate,Protector of Humanity.

5. now reload your save or backup and finish it on normal mode and that should do it for all the difficulty trophy's.

See I have tried this, but the game does not allow you to progress past the forge until the game is finished updating/installing. I try to go onto the elevator and it gives me that error message saying the game needs to continue downloading first. (yes the disc version)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, iJLAW_ said:

See I have tried this, but the game does not allow you to progress past the forge until the game is finished updating/installing. I try to go onto the elevator and it gives me that error message saying the game needs to continue downloading first. (yes the disc version)

 

Is ur internet actually turned off in ps4 settings?

 

And are u aware that most games do this......

 

Some games on disc, u can play them straight away, but then the game will actually be installing.in the background. Sometimes u cannot tell, ive had it a few times before

 

To find out, if u go into the games install saved file, it say like 2.475gb/32gb and the number will keep increasing until it reaches that 32gb install size

 

The above is just an example but its happened to me a few times in the past and this is the way I could tell. And what u mention is exactly what happens, u can only progress so far until it has finished installing

 

Check the game save file and make sure it isnt actually installing first, then we can begin looking at other symptoms

 

Or have u already checked this??

 

 

Edited by optimusmart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Quink666 said:

 

 

Ohh shit that sucks. So even just changing difficulty without accepting the prompt you get will void the trophies for the harder difficulties.

Yup, thankfully 1.04 makes the game significantly easier with big performance fixes so I’ll prob rush it when it arrives on ps4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, iJLAW_ said:

See I have tried this, but the game does not allow you to progress past the forge until the game is finished updating/installing. I try to go onto the elevator and it gives me that error message saying the game needs to continue downloading first. (yes the disc version)

All you have to do is once the game finish's installing is to start it up and make your way to the Makers Forge, from here you go to the elevator and you will most likely get a message saying can't progress need to finish installing, once your on the elevator quit the game to the title menu so you make a save right in that spot, now after that you can close your game and wait about 15 to 20 mins. all you gotta do is start it up again and continue your game and you should be able to go down the elevator from there. this is how it worked for me so give it a  try see what happens.

 

Also guys i recommend doing this on your second playthrough rather then your first, reason being that the version without the patched is extremely buggy and it will effect the quality and your enjoyment of a really enjoyable game. it's not really a long game your first playthrough should take around 14 to 17 hours maybe another 2 for mob up remaining trophy's. and another 7 or so hours to do the glitch with the run, or you can just start on Apocalyptic and forget all this and go from there, it's frustrating but is doable with patience and gear and item usage.  

 

Edited by Arifii93
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just going to wait until they release NG+, it will probably come in tandem with the planned DLC, and carry over on a game that doesn't crash, have significant load pauses every time I turn a corner, and have bad sound issues in almost every boss fight. Apoc will be a lot easier at level 55 with all my gear upgraded, to boot. And I can just rush through easily and get the trophy at that time. No worries.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IntrepidHunter said:

I'm just going to wait until they release NG+, it will probably come in tandem with the planned DLC, and carry over on a game that doesn't crash, have significant load pauses every time I turn a corner, and have bad sound issues in almost every boss fight. Apoc will be a lot easier at level 55 with all my gear upgraded, to boot. And I can just rush through easily and get the trophy at that time. No worries.

 

 

Yeah the constant loading is freaking annoying. Happens during combat and platforming in certain sections. Got me killed a couple of times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Spide29 said:

When will arrive patch 1.04?

They’re aiming for a monday release, no NG+ yet but lots of performance/stability fixes and gameplay changes such as better dodges and enemy damage decreasing (a lot apparently).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

 

Yeah the constant loading is freaking annoying. Happens during combat and platforming in certain sections. Got me killed a couple of times.

 

Just wait until you get to the first section with the death tornado in the scar. loading zone right as you approach the first safe spot got me killed 5 times >_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ShadyMan8903 said:

 

Just wait until you get to the first section with the death tornado in the scar. loading zone right as you approach the first safe spot got me killed 5 times >_<

Haha yeah that happened to me aswell. Really annoying... Just when you are about to enter underground you get loading screen and after the loading screen you are no longer in a sprint and get killed by the tornado.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to do a normal run on 1.00 and change the difficulty at the end, but the update got installed (I said no several times - what is consent?).

 

I'm going to make a save at the end and see if I can uninstall the game and beat it on 1.00. Not sure if the save file is compatible with a newer version of the game or not. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 5:02 AM, matyuanq95 said:

They’re aiming for a monday release, no NG+ yet but lots of performance/stability fixes and gameplay changes such as better dodges and enemy damage decreasing (a lot apparently).

What's your source on this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you stop it from updating using a disc version? I don’t get how people are doing this without auto updating unless they disconnect from internet completely? But then the PS4 is just a brick. Is there any other way? Also if I accidently updated will my old 1.0 save work if it changed to 1.03 with update and I uninstalled the game and went back to 1.00?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.