Final Form

YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY APOCALYPTIC

138 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Vanilla disc.. play it on easy.. play up to the final boss.. back up your save.. switch to Apoc right before swinging the death blow to the last boss = Death Incarnate?

Download backup save.. then what? How do you get the other two difficulty-related trophies? Switch to Normal (Balanced) difficulty before killing the boss? 

So um.. anyone?

I'm no sure I understand the question, but I believe I might. I imagine if you beat the game on a given level of difficulty, you get all trophies of lesser difficulty related to game completion. That's how several games work.

I'm on my first play through running Apoc. (It hurts us, precious.) If I ever finish the damn thing, I'll loop back with any further information.

Posted (edited)

Okay so i was playing on easy and before killing the final boss i switched to normal and the trophy for Apoc unlocked.

And now i don't know how to unlock the balanced trophy. I don't want to replay the game...

Edit: okay so i downloaded the latest update (1.10 as of now) killed the boss and unlocked the balanced trophy.

Just make sure that your difficulty is on normal before you download the updates.

Hope this helps.

Edited by XXIIlII

so it sounds like this still works?  is there anything i have to do besides just playing on normal?

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Does this work on digital or no?

LOL. Digital means UP-TO-DATE patches. If you're gonna do that, it needs the disk and without downloading any patches.

2 hours ago, Gryfter said:

LOL. Digital means UP-TO-DATE patches. If you're gonna do that, it needs the disk and without downloading any patches.

Thx

2 hours ago, Gryfter said:

11 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Thx

There is a known method to download digital games at lower patches:

Jesús people, just do everything on normal and then NG+ Apocalyptic.  Enemies hit like a truck but it's honestly not that bad. 

Hope the season pass goes on sale soon, so I can 100% this. 

15 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Jesús people, just do everything on normal and then NG+ Apocalyptic.  Enemies hit like a truck but it's honestly not that bad. 

Hope the season pass goes on sale soon, so I can 100% this. 

So is NG+ a free update? I need to play Darksiders 2 before I do this but I will be all over this at some point.

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

So is NG+ a free update? I need to play Darksiders 2 before I do this but I will be all over this at some point.

Yup

You could also use the duplication glitch, which still works on Version 1.10. This one makes the most parts of the game easy (without the "swamp" after the church until Lust, the enemies scale with you, noticed that even on balanced difficulty).

Also it makes the Upgrade Trophies much easier.

Edited by xXK-oZXx