All this grinding...

marinoskyriacou

1 hour ago, iJLAW_ said:

I remember my dad making me help him grind mastering the characters in order to be ungrounded 

Gave me idea actually ?

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Then play it like without trophies. No grind, all fun.

Going for unearned trophies 

Edited by marinoskyriacou
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, szaleroPL said:

Definitely due to grinding, without it this plat would be around 3-4%

I’m worrying about the ‘ladder master’ trophy so I’m leaving til last! Maybe having only one trophy left will motivate me to keep working on it. Don’t mind grinding too much, especially the idle kind lol ? It hasn’t been too bad so far, though I do need to Kung fu strong them all ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

I’m worrying about the ‘ladder master’ trophy so I’m leaving til last! Maybe having only one trophy left will motivate me to keep working on it. Don’t mind grinding too much, especially the idle kind lol 1f602.png It hasn’t been too bad so far, though I do need to Kung fu strong them all 1f61d.png

I recommend doing ladder master first. Imagine not being able to do the last trophy after 60 hours of grinding

• Like 2

3 hours ago, szaleroPL said:

I recommend doing ladder master first. Imagine not being able to do the last trophy after 60 hours of grinding

Yep I got it done. I still would have grinded "my kung fu is stronger" though, cos I'll get every trophy I can before I abandon a game ? even if I know I won't get the platinum! At least now I know I'll definitely get it so the grinding won't seem as bad. It was tough though, took me hours...

On 11/27/2018 at 1:51 PM, Final Form said:

I remember my dad making me help him grind mastering the characters in order to be ungrounded 

damn, your dad must hate you lol! 

i did something similar on the naruto UNS2 on ps3 years ago, where i asked my little sister if she could grind some character uses in the game while i did some stuff around the house. you needed to use every character 30 times. i think that was the only time i did something like that with a game. i recently did the game again on the ps4 version a couple of months ago, i said to my sister that i am going to play the ps4 version of that game you grinded some of the characters on when you were little. i said this time i'm doing them all myself, no worries. she was like, i wouldn't again anyways lol.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...