Damn you, Winter 2018-19.

RadiantFlamberge

On 27/11/2018 at 7:40 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The only good thing about winter here in the northeast, USA, that I can say with absolute certainty...is that it keeps the neighborhood fuckwads inside. (I am of course talking about the packs of children that act like every day is a day in GTA San Andreas.) Everything else can fuck off.

Much prefer Florida's climate and lack of drastic seasonal change.

LOL!! ? i know what u mean.. specialy here in Florida :awesome:

But I like summer tho. :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aloha said:

I have long wondered why the Russians I’ve encountered seem to have such charm/grace/humility... and wanted to ask. Maybe this is it - you guys suffer... a lot. It looks like your typical high is our freezing temp.

From your perspective does it seem like your people are more refined? Also, Is moving a possibility? Or are there tradeoffs that make the weather bearable or make you want to stay?

Anyway, if this thread were a winter contest, sounds like you win. 1f62c.png

Lol, to be fair I rarely meet real charmers around. It's all depend may be how people act outside of a country. I'm not going to tell something bad, or good either about people here, because they are people that different like any other nations.

Also, I'm actually near half Spanish, and not refined at all. Just got here from my birth without exit, the only tradeoff in some kind I have, is that I'm poor, like 80% of this country, this why people have to stay even in extreme conditions at middle and east side of the country.

As for San Andreas like folks, people here mostly act like bear out of chain:) There is no day, when you not hear drunk roars outside.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

On 11/29/2018 at 7:57 PM, gameoverDude189 said:

Hot chocolate tastes more than a little too sweet for me.  It's like liquid candy... for my chocolate fix I'd rather break off a couple blocks of a Lindt Excellence 70% or 85% dark chocolate bar.

I've recently started having 85% Lindt chocolate every day (and 99% occasionally as an extra-special treat ?), and it has ruined me for regular milk chocolate now.  The everyday chocolate candy I used to like now tastes like wax and sugar with a little chocolate flavoring added in.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Winter is OK if it doesn't drop below 40 F & there's no breeze... which is rare.  I've loved the recent mild days but sadly fear they could be coming to an end soon.  My PS4 loves winter of course, because it gets more attention then. ?

I've never had trouble sleeping in any season.  I use a sleep mask & I'm usually out in 15 minutes.