DragonQuest238

Trophy thoughts?

12 posts in this topic

If this is a visual novel, this might be a visual novel I might enjoy playing even if it's a romance novel game with mystery sauce. ;) Looks to be the usual visual novel fare. Any discussion?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Detective_Mysteria

Most of the characters of English Detective Mysteria are inspired by famous figures of the detective mystery genre. Besides Sherlock Holmes' and Watson' respective offsprings, the game features Sara Marple, niece of Agatha Christie's Jane Marple and Jean Lupin, son of the French thief Arsène Lupin created by Maurice Leblanc. Characters Kenichirou Akechi and Seiji Kobayashi are an homage to Edogawa Ranpo's mystery series protagonists Kogoro Akechi and stepson Yoshio Kobayashi.

3 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

If this is a visual novel, this might be a visual novel I might enjoy playing even if it's a romance novel game with mystery sauce. ;) Looks to be the usual visual novel fare. Any discussion?

The vita store had a demo awhile back, it should still be available. I found it pretty cheesy myself but playable. I guess it depends what the price is if I am going to pick it up. The trophies themselves look pretty standard for this type of game.

I'm downloading the demo right now because this looks so fucking weird that I wanna play it, I'll comment how it is afterwards