Battlefield 5 $30 Sale

x-iGoAT-X

21 minutes ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

Game just came out. that's right they make 50 bucks on season passes

Not if you just wait for their dlc to go free.

Or isn't it free this time around anyway? or am I mixing it up with another game?

Never spend money on dlc for battlefield. Never is worth it and is worth waiting the year or two for it to go free like the last two major game's dlc has done.

As for the sale, that's a great deal. Will still wait for it to be about $20 digital before I grab it. Don't have the spaces for the boxes in my house anymore.

18 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

No season pass this time around. 

after I posted, I realized that lol, they are playing the smart game, which is a good idea on there side. wait don't they have a game pass for EA

might pick it up on Pc, since I got the pass for Bf1 and haven't touched it since. 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:39 PM, milanbarca82 said:

And now they are giving a 50% Discount on Battlefield V for Those Who Own Battlefield 1 & BF4! 
Source

bfv-discount.png

The F EA!!!  At this rate, I predict it's gonna be $5-10 by Christmas. lol

That states 50% off the Deluxe version which is $80, so $40.  Not that great of a deal as deluxe editions give next to nothing.

15 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Not that great of a deal as deluxe editions give next to nothing.

When has there ever been a deluxe edition for a game published by EA where the extra content is worth the extra money? For example, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 gave deluxe edition owners early access (a.k.a. "Timesavers Unlock") to 2 star cards and a primary weapon they could've earned by playing the game. The two other items players received for paying extra money (which are the only "exclusive" items btw) were two trooper emotes. What a phucking waste of money.

Meanwhile Ubisoft gave pre-order customers of South Park: The Fractured But Whole early access to the digital copy of the next gen re-release of The Stick Of Truth and Telltale gave away The Wolf Among Us to people who pre-ordered Batman Season 1. Why can't more publishers give away games for buying games before release?

On 12/14/2018 at 5:58 AM, Skeptical69 said:

When has there ever been a deluxe edition for a game published by EA where the extra content is worth the extra money? For example, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 gave deluxe edition owners early access (a.k.a. "Timesavers Unlock") to 2 star cards and a primary weapon they could've earned by playing the game. The two other items players received for paying extra money (which are the only "exclusive" items btw) were two trooper emotes. What a phucking waste of money.

Meanwhile Ubisoft gave pre-order customers of South Park: The Fractured But Whole early access to the digital copy of the next gen re-release of The Stick Of Truth and Telltale gave away The Wolf Among Us to people who pre-ordered Batman Season 1. Why can't more publishers give away games for buying games before release?

Agreed, i bought bfv deluxe for 50% off and i got nothing but shitty uncommon (green) skins.

No xp boosts/special uniforms/puzzels/gold weapons skins like bf1, that extra 10$ were not worth it. 

P.s

Do i need to capture 10 Frontline flags in one or multiple matches? 

Edited by shlomaniac
Ea sucks