Bloodborne advice from me to you.

Soufwar

I am not going to spoil anything so don't worry, please read through. 

When you're about to finish the game, the doll will tell you that "someone" is waiting for you "somewhere" stop playing. Quit game, close application. Go to your save files, make sure to copy your save file to the cloud or a USB stick (i highly recommend you turn off automatic uploading for cloud saves until you're done with the endings. 

What you're doing is basically save scumming to only play the game one time without playing new game plus so you don't have to play new game plus to 100% the game. trust me, thank me later. Now to get a specific ending you need to either get lucky or be spoiled on what you need to do because you'll miss a specific step you need to do. 

Sorry, I can't tell you that without spoiling it. Know that I highly recommend playing Bloodborne a second time (i enjoyed it very much) but to those people out there that don't want to waste time because of adult life or just barely made it to see the credits, I got you! 

16 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Seriously? This has already been mentioned in the trophy guide from 2015.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2603-bloodborne-trophy-guide

And this one too!

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2669-bloodborne-trophy-guide

OP, appreciate you looking out for people, but do a little more research :) Anyone looking to save the time, avoid missables, etc, is going to be looking at a guide likely beforehand.

Edited by B1rvine