Trophy discussion

Very easy looking list but I'll take that over the 5pb grindfest that makes up the x360/ps3 lists. I spent so long grinding out chips on 360 that I never got the motivation to do it again on ps4 let alone the 4 1cc's. I paid my preorder for the physical version this morning & got a shipping notification this evening so I should have this by Monday. While it's certainly nice to have this classic game on ps4 what I'm really excited for is that upcoming esprade port. I'll keep supporting these m2 shot triggers releases as long as they keep doing them in any case.

*Edit* I got a Sunday delivery so I've been happily playing & got the platinum this morning. I was going to chime in with some tips but the 2 major ones already have threads with questions that I've now answered, I hope it helps. This is an easy platinum for a hard game, I've played so much Ketsui on DS/X360/PS3 that I don't really know if any bits would be difficult for someone who's never played a Cave shooter before, but between the arcade challenge mode & the user-friendly auto bombing systems in Super Easy & Deathtiny mode I reckon this would be a great game to introduce and ease-in someone who is unfamiliar with this type of game. 

The port is really damn good, it might have a premium price but it's a premium product. I wholeheartedly recommend it! 

Edited by readytofuky

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t seem to unlock this trophy:

空ロック
敵をショットで破壊した直後、その敵の爆風からロックショットで倍率チップアイテム[5]を出現させた(プレイヤー2参加時は無効・ACチャレンジおよび絆育成モードは無効)

Google Translate:

Empty lock
Immediately after destroying the enemies with a shot, the magnified chip item [5] appeared in the lock shot from the enemy's blast (ineffective when participating in the player 2 · AC challenge and bond breeding mode are ineffective)

Looks like its a super common trophy for most players, roughly ~90% of players have unlocked it so I’m not sure why I am having trouble. Any tips for how to do this one? I must be missing something obvious...

If its just for collecting a “5 chip” after destroying an enemy as the google translate suggests I have done that several times on every stage across every mode and nothing. There must be more to it than that but I’m not sure what I need to do.

EDIT: ...and just finally unlocked it doing nothing special or different from any of my other runs. Collected a 5 chip using lock shot and it unlocked from what I could tell and like I said I had done that multiple times in a ton of different situations. Obviously you have to do it under certain conditions that I just wasn't doing before? No idea.

Edited by Caudill
  • Like 1