Trophy thoughts?

Squarevii87

15 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I had this on Mega Drive and loved it, even though I stopped for some reason at the 5th section.

What are those rewind trophies about?

The game has a "rewind" feature. If you make a mistake, you can just press a button to go back to any point. This video is a review of the Switch collector's edition, but it goes over the feature:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2018 at 5:58 AM, grimydawg said:

"No plat, no buy." -Scrub who wouldn't have gotten the platinum anyway.  I remember playing this as a kid.  It's been 25 years?  I'm old LOL  I wonder if the difficulty trophies stack :hmm: 

Anyone figure out if they stack? I found an old post from the crappy PS3 Flashback "reboot" and they stack for that game. 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 29/11/2018 at 8:31 AM, communistwookiee said:

The game has a "rewind" feature. If you make a mistake, you can just press a button to go back to any point. This video is a review of the Switch collector's edition, but it goes over the feature:

Just ordered my copy today, a full 16 months I think after I commented! Took a while but I got around to it lol.

What were ppl's experiences doing expert without using rewind? I'm really looking forward to this. 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

They could have added couple extra trophies and platinum, doing this on expert and without rewind+ scarce of save points, your peashooter against final chapter's enemies which can withstand even seven hits...it's no joke. Seriously around 5-6/10 difficulty.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 6:29 PM, danistheguy said:

Anyone figure out if they stack? I found an old post from the crappy PS3 Flashback "reboot" and they stack for that game. 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:58 AM, grimydawg___ said:

"No plat, no buy." -Scrub who wouldn't have gotten the platinum anyway.  I remember playing this as a kid.  It's been 25 years?  I'm old LOL  I wonder if the difficulty trophies stack :hmm: 

I just beat the game today and I confirm all difficulty trophies do stack. I did expert no rewind and got all 5 difficulty trophies at once. It was really hard, and I'm glad I found these videos:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 06/03/2021 at 7:19 AM, Argonark said:

They could have added couple extra trophies and platinum, doing this on expert and without rewind+ scarce of save points, your peashooter against final chapter's enemies which can withstand even seven hits...it's no joke. Seriously around 5-6/10 difficulty.

So the no-rewind is another piss-take.  Do they not want this game to be popular to MOST trophy hunters?  You cater for the 'elite few' then your sales will be 'few'... simple or basic business mathematics,  I guess this game is not for me.  I was hoping to stack this with the PS3 version.  I am already having a fit navigating through Hard To The Core on Little Nightmares, I am not keen to exacerbate the state of my mental health with another one of these!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1