Squarevii87

Trophy thoughts?

13 posts in this topic

Unforgettable game played back in the 90s surprising that is coming to ps4 😀

Edited by Squarevii87

One of my favourite games of all time, it was on my radar since some time. The list is pretty simple, but I don't see what other trophies they could have added.

This game already was launched for Nintendo Switch. I'm glad its coming to PS4 too.

You'll be paying $25 for a game that doesn't even have a Platinum. I'm fine with it not having a Platinum but $25 for a 20 year old game? 

I had this on Mega Drive and loved it, even though I stopped for some reason at the 5th section.

What are those rewind trophies about?

15 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I had this on Mega Drive and loved it, even though I stopped for some reason at the 5th section.

What are those rewind trophies about?

The game has a "rewind" feature. If you make a mistake, you can just press a button to go back to any point. This video is a review of the Switch collector's edition, but it goes over the feature:

17 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

No plat, no play.

some kind of gamer you are...

"No plat, no buy." -Scrub who wouldn't have gotten the platinum anyway.  I remember playing this as a kid.  It's been 25 years?  I'm old LOL  I wonder if the difficulty trophies stack :hmm: 

Edited by grimydawg

On 11/29/2018 at 5:58 AM, grimydawg said:

"No plat, no buy." -Scrub who wouldn't have gotten the platinum anyway.  I remember playing this as a kid.  It's been 25 years?  I'm old LOL  I wonder if the difficulty trophies stack :hmm: 

Anyone figure out if they stack? I found an old post from the crappy PS3 Flashback "reboot" and they stack for that game. 

I had the US gold intro genesis version as my text message sound for years. classic game

Edited by VanDeaM

On 29/11/2018 at 8:31 AM, communistwookiee said:

The game has a "rewind" feature. If you make a mistake, you can just press a button to go back to any point. This video is a review of the Switch collector's edition, but it goes over the feature:

Just ordered my copy today, a full 16 months I think after I commented! Took a while but I got around to it lol.

What were ppl's experiences doing expert without using rewind? I'm really looking forward to this. 

Played this on the Amiga back in the day, never completed it though.  Playing it at the moment and also plan to play the remake as well, I think making us NOT use the rewind feature is a little bit on the mean side since savepoints appear to be rare in this version.