PS Plus December 2018

Valyrious

47 minutes ago, killerlightning said:

It is mp.

onrush has 7 trophies tied to multiplayer but almost all of those is due to the fact you gotta stay connected online because they won't register otherwise in gaining levels etc.

depending on completion time i'll put in a honorable mention for that game to played ahead of the others it's so stacked at this point when it comes to long term plat games 35+ hours or longer.

i'll gain 5 games but i'm looking for some love from a flash sale. europe and asia have gotten one :(.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

I think Onrush has only been out for about 5 months? Surprised to see that on there. I wanted to buy it as well, glad I waited now. 

Its because the game was already dead when it came out... 

Just a Few Days ago i watched an Review and its seems ok but a team racer with no other Online Player... xD

12 minutes ago, shopo said:

Ps plus is just a joke. I am sure that 90% of people who pay for it just want to enjoy the multiplayer option, which should be free just like it was on ps3

I'm in the other 10% i guess, it would be impossible to backup certain PS3 savegames without it.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, shopo said:

Ps plus is just a joke. I am sure that 90% of people who pay for it just want to enjoy the multiplayer option, which should be free just like it was on ps3

Agreed, but I just want to backup my PS Vita savedata, also discounts, PS Plus games on the other hand... I rarely play 1 every 4 or 6 months and almost never play MP, just when a trophy requires to play MP (I hate that with all my existence)

• Like 2

xbox has a meh lineup

Games with Gold: December 2018 (TOTAL $59.96)

•     Q.U.B.E. 2 $24.99
  •     Never Alone $14.99
  •     Dragon Age II $9.99
  •     Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction $9.99

VS

PsPlus Dec (TOTAL $152.94)

• SOMA  $29.99
  • Onrush $59.99
  • Steredenn $12.99
  • Steins;Gate $19.99
  • Iconoclasts $19.99
  • Papers, Please  $9.99

43 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

xbox has a meh lineup

•     Q.U.B.E. 2 $24.99
  •     Never Alone $14.99

VS

• SOMA  $29.99
  • Onrush $59.99
  • Steredenn $12.99
  • Steins;Gate $19.99
  • Iconoclasts $19.99
  • Papers, Please  $9.99

More people should play Mercenaries. One of the last good games made by Pandemic before they fell :(

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

Oh no, you don't! You will read Steins;Gate, and you will like it! @cr1s, help me out here. :P

Stein's gate a VN eh? 

giphy.gif

:P

Mmm... Well.. I'll add it at least to my download queue so for now this is as close as it gets :P

Is it even good? Do I have to play other games in the series? Is this the first installment? So many Qs!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

xbox has a meh lineup

•     Q.U.B.E. 2 $24.99
  •     Never Alone $14.99

VS

• SOMA  $29.99
  • Onrush $59.99
  • Steredenn $12.99
  • Steins;Gate $19.99
  • Iconoclasts $19.99
  • Papers, Please  $9.99

I'd actually love QUBE2, as I could finally finish my A-Z plat list ?

The prices are a bit skewed, as some of the free PSPlus offerings are crazy over-priced. I mean, not may people are going to be paying $30 for SOMA and Onrush has been in the bargain bins physically.

In any case, I have none of these games, and even though none of them were high on my radar, this is the first month in quite a while where there is actually some stuff I will play, so it is an unexpected positive.

Probably mostly because I now just assume I'm paying for Plus for the MP and Cloud save, and on the rare occasion where there is a Plus game I want, I can be happy instead of being perpetually disappointed by considering the Plus games part of the subscription cost.