Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spartfin

Spartfin's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Spartfin

Medal of Honor Frontline
Я попытался понять, что не так, но я не понял, как все это произошло, я не обратил внимания на то, что что-то не так, я сделал все согласно нашему русскому гиду: https://www.stratege.ru/ps3/games/medal_of_honor_frontline/trophies#args:ajax=1, насколько я помню, тогда в 2014 году и хаки не было никаких сейвов, возможно, был сбой с синхронизацией, например, у меня был сбой с кризисом2, я удалось получить трофеи в онлайн-игре около 6 лет)) Поэтому я не знаю, решу средства массовой информации, но все трофеи сделаны кровью !!!

Edited by Spartfin

did they mention the reason why this flag is on here? others might be able to help you out

flagged trophy's?

example: too fast. out of order etc.

edit: your medals aren't matching up. you earned found the needle on 20th october 2014. and then there's heavy medal on 16th october 2014. these 2 don't seem to align since you can't earn the heavy medal trophy before found the needle.

at this point, you'll have to hide the game to reappear on the leaderboard and hope that none can find more bad flagged games.

Edited by kingdrake2

17 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

did they mention the reason why this flag is on here? others might be able to help you out

flagged trophy's?

example: too fast. out of order etc.

By a quick glance, it looks like he got the "earn all medals" trophy before earning some of the other medal related trophies

Edit: Here is his response in english btw:

I tried to understand what was wrong, but I did not understand how it all happened, I did not pay attention to the fact that something was wrong, I did everything according to our Russian guide: https://www.stratege.ru/ ps3 / games / medal_of_honor_frontline / trophies # args: ajax = 1, as I recall, then in 2014 and the hacks did not have any saves, it might have failed with synchronization, for example, I had a failure with crisis 2, I managed to get trophies online game about 6 years)) Therefore, I do not know, I will decide the media, but all trophies are made by blood !!!

Edited by iJLAW_

Yes it’s 100% Cheated, he got all medals trophy before getting the individual medal trophies themselves.

Edit - Added another game to be sure lol.

Edited by TiNnYzEuS

1 hour ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

Yes it’s 100% Cheated, he got all medals trophy before getting the individual medal trophies themselves.

Edit - Added another game to be sure lol.

Ques the *Mission Failed, We'll get em next time*

1 hour ago, iJLAW_ said:

Therefore, I do not know, I will decide the media, but all trophies are made by blood !!!

Who'd he have to kill to earn all his trophies? Gotta love translators xD

He probably actually meant that he earned them all himself (my blood) and not through external saves, but I like the idea of him making sacrifices to the trophy god. He probably didn't sync and used his own save when switching consoles if he's remotely telling the truth.

You cheated CoD Classic too... I recommend you hide all the cheated games, as one more and you'll be permanently off the leaderboards.