Any Podcasters here?

ResidentDarrell

I am the host of a podcast called The Loot Bros Podcast and am looking for more podcasts about trophy hunting to listen to and possibly collaborate with. Currently I collab with the Trophy Whores and was just looking for other like minded people to trophy hunt with and possibly do shows together. Both The Loot Bros and Trophy Whores can be found on iTunes, Stitcher, google Play and others. Keep popping those plats! 

@ChernobylNinja That's actually why I posted this.....I saw a Plat Cast topic posted and downloaded your show. I am 9 episodes deep and really enjoy the show and that got me wondering how many other podcasts are out there like it. I would love to have you and @Bushido7745785 guest on The Loot Bros podcast one day. We have gone through some changes in recent weeks and I personally would love to have some Trophy Hunters guest from time to time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChernobylNinja said:

I know @cronocyde also hosts a podcast

We do, we do! @YemmytheFerret and me are making a Playstation exclusive podcast called "CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast" on YouTube. We are about 15 episodes in and having a lot of fun doing so! We also have a segment about trophies only :-)

Let me know if you want to take a look, I can link you to the latest podcast.

Cheers @ChernobylNinja for the shout out, appreciate it! ?

• Like 1

Didn't know we had so many podcasters here! My friend and I do one, but its not gaming related. More so daily life/comedy so might not be what you're looking for, but if you want to mix it up a bit look up Two Guys At Night or just go to http://twoguysatnight.com. We're on pretty much everything. Haven't made an episode in a month because of end of the semester workloads, but there's 16 episodes.

@cronocyde Do you put you put up any audio only verisons? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YemmytheFerret said:

I also host my own podcast on my youtube channel\soundcloud called the Ferret Business Podcast!

I've been trying to get mine on Itunes, what's the secret?  (if you don't mind me asking:)

Paging @Bushido7745785 he does the iTunes and the official twitter and I'm more posting here and on my Twitter 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mattveego said:

Didn't know we had so many podcasters here! My friend and I do one, but its not gaming related. More so daily life/comedy so might not be what you're looking for, but if you want to mix it up a bit look up Two Guys At Night or just go to http://twoguysatnight.com. We're on pretty much everything. Haven't made an episode in a month because of end of the semester workloads, but there's 16 episodes.

@cronocyde Do you put you put up any audio only verisons? 

We have the audio version, but the podcast is more of a show now since we have visuals and stuff like that. For now, we're gonna keep it on my YouTube channel. Gonna take a look at yours for sure, love some good new podcasts! ?

On 11/29/2018 at 5:21 PM, ResidentDarrell said:

@ChernobylNinja That's actually why I posted this.....I saw a Plat Cast topic posted and downloaded your show. I am 9 episodes deep and really enjoy the show and that got me wondering how many other podcasts are out there like it. I would love to have you and @Bushido7745785 guest on The Loot Bros podcast one day. We have gone through some changes in recent weeks and I personally would love to have some Trophy Hunters guest from time to time.

Hey @ResidentDarrell! Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply, I suck at....well everything! xD

That really means a lot coming from a fellow podcaster! :) We would love to be on your show as well! (And vice versa once we get a steady way of connecting to other folks going)

Let us know when would be good for y'all! 

On 11/29/2018 at 9:44 PM, YemmytheFerret said:

I also host my own podcast on my youtube channel\soundcloud called the Ferret Business Podcast!

I've been trying to get mine on Itunes, what's the secret?  (if you don't mind me asking:)

Okay, so...You're going to have to grind up the ashes of an iPod mini (version 2 or older), ingest them, scale the final resting place of Steve Jobs, and shout to the heavens your commitment to Apple.

Seriously though, you have to have an Apple account connected to a computer, (meaning just one that you use with a computer), and then muddle your way through the horror that is iTunes connect, and apply through the podcast button there. If it takes forever to get approved, don't panic. It took us almost a whole month to be put on iTunes. Alternatively, I know services such as PodBean, Audio Boom, etc. offer services to put podcasts into iTunes through their own applications. 

Good luck @YemmytheFerret! Let me know if I can help any other way! 

• 1 month later...