BrettyBoy

Street Fighter X Tekken trophy stuck.

12 posts in this topic

Trying to obtain ‘The Cross Revoultion’ trophy on Street Fighter X Tekken but have no idea how to do a cross art. How do I do it? Speaking of the Vita version.

Edited by BrettyBoy

QCF (hadouken motion) + MP+MK (press these two buttons at the same time).  You need a full super meter to do one.  This is for anyone.....

3 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

QCF (hadouken motion) + MP+MK (press these two buttons at the same time).  You need a full super meter to do one.  This is for anyone.....

I will try that. Thanks man.

To do a cross art, input1IcZtPa1jhwC5C1lGwKgR + MP+MK, when you have a full 3 meter bars. You will start a combo with your character, but then switch and finish the combo with the other character!

Also, you cannot have full life, or the round will count as a perfect and not a Cross Art finish.

@BrettyBoy That's the universal motion to do it.  I think there's a gem to helps you do it as well, but I don't remember.  It's been years since I played the game, and I never used it.  @CannibalX666X you don't need to start a combo.  

Edited by grimydawg

@grimmydawg. Yes m8, it's just my wording. I mean the first character will start the Cross art Combo, then the switch occurs and the second character completes the Cross Art👍🏻

6 hours ago, grimydawg said:

@BrettyBoy That's the universal motion to do it.  I think there's a gem to helps you do it as well, but I don't remember.  It's been years since I played the game, and I never used it.  @CannibalX666X you don't need to start a combo.  

You know how to beat tutorial 16? 

2 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

You know how to beat tutorial 16? 

You can always YouTube, bro

Just now, grimydawg said:

You can always YouTube, bro

I see.

There are some pretty useful Gems that will make these Mission way easier than without. I guess experimenting with the load outs will help immensely. I played with a very aggressive build as far as the mission mode was concerned, but it took a bit longer to complete, as my way of thinking was beat them as fast as I could before they beat me! Lol. The mission with Akuma and Ogre will most likely be the biggest pain that you come across, but as stated before, YouTube will be your best friend! There are also a few different videos showing different Gem builds also, so check them out too! Good luck! 

Edit. Oops, jumped the gun a bit there, sorry! Tutorials. Yep, again, YouTube will be very helpful on those also. 

Edited by CannibalX666X

1 hour ago, CannibalX666X said:

There are some pretty useful Gems that will make these Mission way easier than without. I guess experimenting with the load outs will help immensely. I played with a very aggressive build as far as the mission mode was concerned, but it took a bit longer to complete, as my way of thinking was beat them as fast as I could before they beat me! Lol. The mission with Akuma and Ogre will most likely be the biggest pain that you come across, but as stated before, YouTube will be your best friend! There are also a few different videos showing different Gem builds also, so check them out too! Good luck! 

Edit. Oops, jumped the gun a bit there, sorry! Tutorials. Yep, again, YouTube will be very helpful on those also. 

Managed to do one cross cancel out of 2. Fuck, hate how you gotta do it twice. My fingers are fucking sore man. X(