Street Fighter X Tekken trophy stuck.

BrettyBoy

There are some pretty useful Gems that will make these Mission way easier than without. I guess experimenting with the load outs will help immensely. I played with a very aggressive build as far as the mission mode was concerned, but it took a bit longer to complete, as my way of thinking was beat them as fast as I could before they beat me! Lol. The mission with Akuma and Ogre will most likely be the biggest pain that you come across, but as stated before, YouTube will be your best friend! There are also a few different videos showing different Gem builds also, so check them out too! Good luck! 

Edit. Oops, jumped the gun a bit there, sorry! Tutorials. Yep, again, YouTube will be very helpful on those also. 

Edited by CannibalX666X
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CannibalX666X said:

There are some pretty useful Gems that will make these Mission way easier than without. I guess experimenting with the load outs will help immensely. I played with a very aggressive build as far as the mission mode was concerned, but it took a bit longer to complete, as my way of thinking was beat them as fast as I could before they beat me! Lol. The mission with Akuma and Ogre will most likely be the biggest pain that you come across, but as stated before, YouTube will be your best friend! There are also a few different videos showing different Gem builds also, so check them out too! Good luck! 

Edit. Oops, jumped the gun a bit there, sorry! Tutorials. Yep, again, YouTube will be very helpful on those also. 

Managed to do one cross cancel out of 2. Fuck, hate how you gotta do it twice. My fingers are fucking sore man. X(