Legacy of the First Blade launch trailer, available now

Pirelli913

23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

There was an update a few hours ago getting the game ready for it. 

It also introduced Mastery Abilities. Big help to people leaning one way or another for certain attributes.

I wonder when the new trophies will be available, I just can't wait to proceed in this game lol

43 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I wonder when the new trophies will be available, I just can't wait to proceed in this game lol

Somewhere around here I read that next tuesday will have new trophies available. In the meantime my brother and I are just doing side quests to get to 70. 4 levels left so hopefully we get there before then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Somewhere around here I read that next tuesday will have new trophies available. In the meantime my brother and I are just doing side quests to get to 70. 4 levels left so hopefully we get there before then.

So new additional feats and the legacy dlc trophies? Cool!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Legacy trophies at least. Idk what they're doing with additional feats.

I like the main menu screen reflecting the legacy of the first blade. :D 

Oh okay, well yeah Legacy release date is Tuesday, so yeah Tuesday those will be available. I thought you meant additional feats lol.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me how can I start the DLC ? I' ve downloaded the DLC and start the game.

But I can't find how to get into the DLC...

Ok, it seems its necessary for some people, to shutdown and start the PS4 after installing the DLC.

Then start the game and you will find a Quest for it .

Edited by octan1979
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, majob said:

Anyone know if it has story spoilers? I'm still on chapter 4 but wanted to fiddle with the dlc

I'm sure I read you need to be at least chapter 7 before starting the legacy dlc

1 hour ago, octan1979 said:

Can someone tell me how can I start the DLC ? I' ve downloaded the DLC and start the game.

But I can't find how to get into the DLC...

Ok, it seems its necessary for some people, to shutdown and start the PS4 after installing the DLC.

Then start the game and you will find a Quest for it .

Thank you for this. I was running about for ages trying to find it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ranmamgs4 said:

Where's the pride of the lion sword?

I thought it was tied to a quest. I got it early on after completing one of the first quests. I looked at it, it's a Legendary sword. A few moments later, I checked trophies to see what trophies are included in the DLC and saw one is tied to using the sword. I assume that's why you're asking.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:52 PM, Pokedude97 said:

Just got the 100% in the DLC, that story was actually really good. Way shorter than I expected (2.5 hours) but i'm definitely interested in where this story is going.

Where's the Makedonian lion? And I still have three Ancients to kill to get Predator and Prey. Are they tied to side quests or anything? I'm not seeing anything in the area. Oh god, I hope I don't have to restart. Lol.

EDIT: So I figured out how to find the other Ancients. Not all of them are tied to story quests. But I still don't know where the Makedonian lion is. I checked the notice board and some Legacy quests were there, but nothing for this.

EDIT (again): I cheated a little and looked up where he is. Bottom right of Makedonia, fast travel to Mount Athos and turn around. He's not a legendary animal, so a few shots will take him down.

Edited by Pirelli913

10 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

EDIT (again): I cheated a little and looked up where he is. Bottom right of Makedonia, fast travel to Mount Athos and turn around. He's not a legendary animal, so a few shots will take him down.

Yeah, sorry, I didn't have a chance to reply. I just looked it up and he was standing right at the fast travel point when I spawned. Poor guy died in one arrow headshot. I almost wanted to reload and just let him live his life as the one last lion, lol.

Edited by Pokedude97
  • Like 1