Easy?

DarkLordSHTR

Never played it, last Asterix games I played were on Master system and one I found in an old arcade. I will give it a bash when the price is right as I am fond of the characters and the old adventure books such as Asterix and Cleopatra etc. Is it something people would recommend? OP seems to like it at least.

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Wow, looks like it may be getting an NA release, somewhat surprising. Any 2 player mode? I'd like to play with my kids.

It better. Asterix comics were a staple in Canadian schools. I'll definitely be picking this game up.

Edit: Nevermind, not buying the PS4 version. $66 Canadian on PS4 versus $30 Canadian on Steam? I've never seen a game this badly priced on PS4.

Edited by Caesar Clown
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

It better. Asterix comics were a staple in Canadian schools. I'll definitely be picking this game up.

Edit: Nevermind, not buying the PS4 version. $66 Canadian on PS4 versus $30 Canadian on Steam? I've never seen a game this badly priced on PS4.

Plus according to the store it's 1 player. :/ I'll wait for a sale.

I really wanted this game when announced... but it's € 49.99 for the digital version -_- at least the physical version of the game has 3 figures to make the Limited Edition worth the price... even though, I'll might wait for a price drop. Guess it won't sell enough with this price and definitly will affect Asterix & Obelix XXL 3 for 2019 :o

About trophies... easy, all of them.

I just don't like the icons of the trophies... I like the gold one, but the platinum trophy icon is meh, compared to "Indomitable Player".

But the first thing I noticed: the game icon -_- gosh, it's terrible. Idk, when I see a game icon on trophies that aren't "interesting", I automatically think  they are "bad games" :D

I saw the XBox icon (equal to the game cover):

7e713.png

but instead, we playstation players got this bad cropped image -_-

L9eb9cb.png

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Loved this series when I was a kid. Is there a french dub option? I always seen this series in french, so hearing english voice will be weird for me.

I will also wait for a sale because $66.99 is a ridiculous price for a PS2 remaster. I didn't even knew there was a PS2 games of it or a remaster. I only found it randomly while looking for the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey trophy guide.

• 7 months later...

For anybody who was waiting on a price drop, like me, it is getting a physical release in 2 weeks for $29.99. Best Buy is also offering a $10.00 gift card as a preorder bonus.

Combine that with 20% off for GCU (if you still have it) and it will be $24.00 with a $10.00 gift card. I'm not into physical copies of games but that's a pretty tempting deal.

• 2 months later...