How do I beat Kaito in special class?

Jinxcendant-XIII

• 1 year later...

I know this is old but should be a warning for all gamers trying to finish Clap Hanz titles. Welcome to the wonderful world of Clap Hanz games. They blatantly cheat with the most advanced characters. It's not difficulty, it's really cheating. When you're beating them, suddenly your character starts to miss every move or make stupid errors you did not for the whole game up to that point and things only get worse. I'm still at level 6 on Tennis and already have my share of that.

I still remember clearly that the first time I was beating Pandora, the second highest character on Everybody's Golf for the Vita (and on the PS3 too I think) I was in the last hole and we were tied. She was already in the green in a awful spot, and more than 10 meters away (33 feet +). I managed to make a play from outside the green that took my ball to a really good spot and I would be able to surely finish it in my next move as it was a easy one since I had my ball in the easiest part of the green. I was surely going to win or at least tie. Then it was Pandora's move and she started to turn more than 90 degrees back, and I was grinning with happiness at the stupid move. What stupid move, she sinked the ball in the hole while travelling the distance along a hilly part like the Himalayas while making several turns along the way, a perfectly impossible putt. I could never make that play even if I played the game a billion times. Took me more than 2 years after I platted the game to manage a Complete Victory (win by more than 2 points difference) in her more difficult challenge, with regular play as it was and still is one of my favorite all time games. It wasn't necessary for the platinum but it was the only one that I did not have. She was even more cheating than the last guy, Izzak. And I was quite good in the game, never even played on easy mode.

Only advice I can give is to just abort the game and try a day or sometime later. If the game is on cheat mode, you'll never beat it.

I do think the 4 rating for difficulty is extremely conservative due to how much luck plays a role on success on this game.

Edited by cris3f

10 hours ago, cris3f said:

I know this is old but should be a warning for all gamers trying to finish Clap Hanz titles. Welcome to the wonderful world of Clap Hanz games. They blatantly cheat with the most advanced characters. It's not difficulty, it's really cheating. When you're beating them, suddenly your character starts to miss every move or make stupid errors you did not for the whole game up to that point and things only get worse. I'm still at level 6 on Tennis and already have my share of that.

I still remember clearly that the first time I was beating Pandora, the second highest character on Everybody's Golf for the Vita (and on the PS3 too I think) I was in the last hole and we were tied. She was already in the green in a awful spot, and more than 10 meters away (33 feet +). I managed to make a play from outside the green that took my ball to a really good spot and I would be able to surely finish it in my next move as it was a easy one since I had my ball in the easiest part of the green. I was surely going to win or at least tie. Then it was Pandora's move and she started to turn more than 90 degrees back, and I was grinning with happiness at the stupid move. What stupid move, she sinked the ball in the hole while travelling the distance along a hilly part like the Himalayas while making several turns along the way, a perfectly impossible putt. I could never make that play even if I played the game a billion times. Took me more than 2 years after I platted the game to manage a Complete Victory (win by more than 2 points difference) in her more difficult challenge, with regular play as it was and still is one of my favorite all time games. It wasn't necessary for the platinum but it was the only one that I did not have. She was even more cheating than the last guy, Izzak. And I was quite good in the game, never even played on easy mode.

Only advice I can give is to just abort the game and try a day or sometime later. If the game is on cheat mode, you'll never beat it.

I do think the 4 rating for difficulty is extremely conservative due to how much luck plays a role on success on this game.

I aborted this fixed garbage ages ago and never looked back 

• 7 months later...
On 29/01/2020 at 4:43 PM, cris3f said:

What you described sounds more like a weird glitch. I've found Clap Hanz's games very consistent in their mechanics and so far haven't experienced anything that would feel like the game was cheating. The games are challenging but they are very fair.

On 29/11/2018 at 9:37 PM, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

Challenge 7 been stuck on this for hours just can't beat the cheating !$%, no matter what character I use   

I don't remember how I beat Kaito myself, maybe because I didn't have much trouble with him. Have you tried to analyse what kind of situation causes you to lose? Is it his net play? Have you tried altering your own play style and using different types of serves (remember to read the loading screen tips to understand the mechanics)? Usually preventing the situations that the opponent seems overpowered in is the key to success in this game.