Credit's error

7 minutes ago, sleephead254 said:

Hi guys.

So i have finnished the game several times but because the game always breaks during credits i never got to the epilog. I Have completed every mode and got every trophy except for the epilog one. Did anyone else also get this problem? Playing on the vita btw.

Haven't played this game, but when I have issues with certain spots freezing on me, I pause/un-pause quickly for the entirety of the scene, or press the PS button to go to the home screen then re-enter the game.

If yours is a digital copy, you could also delete the game and redownload it (make sure to back up your save to the PS+ cloud or your computer before doing so!).

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Haven't played this game, but when I have issues with certain spots freezing on me, I pause/un-pause quickly for the entirety of the scene, or press the PS button to go to the home screen then re-enter the game.

If yours is a digital copy, you could also delete the game and redownload it (make sure to back up your save to the PS+ cloud or your computer before doing so!).

I have tryed that but the same error still happens. Could it be that when i import the app from my pc after downloading it again from the store the bug comes with it? Is there any way to only extract the save data and not the full app?

15 hours ago, sleephead254 said:

Is there any way to only extract the save data and not the full app?

I found this on Reddit:

The user bcRIPster explains a way that you can keep just the save files. I'd be careful with this and keep a copy of the entire game while seeing if you can get just the save file to work.

Edited by eigen-space

@eigen-space Thank you for your input. I decided to contact the game company and they are trying to help me. I also said f*** it and bought psplus to see if deleting the game and getting only the save corrected it, unfortunatly it didn't so i can only assume it must be a problem with the european vita patch, so few people got this game and got to the 'final act' (only 79 according to trophies) that it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. I will stay out of the game for a few months as i am sick of it for now and once i have a ps4 i will play it again to get the missing trophy (no cross-save so it's new game for me).