s099064146

s099064146's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

s099064146

Super Meat Boy
Dear profile team,<br /> sorry for bothering you guys. The problem of timestamp of this game is because of playing same games on different PSV.<br /> I did this on two different vita. Therefore, the time was not set up properly. Thus, it caused the timestamp looks weird.<br /> If this reason is acceptable, please remove the flag. <br /> Thank you for your hard work.<br /> Cheers! :)

You have hidden the game...

What I found strange is... That you have couple of titles with mark  "Completed with missing timestamps", but all the trophies have the dates, none is with "missing timestamp".

(Welcome Park, Smart As, Persona 4). Never seen such "setup" before...

And on other tracking LB all those games are uncompleted...

Edited by Smashero

i have to agree. there's something off with some of these lists...

welcome park has one trophy you cant earn until you earn the other 12 (kinda functions like a plat but for a 100% game).

the trophy in question is Welcome Park, Master with a earn date of 13th december 2012 and his last trophy was earned around the 21st of december 

cant give input on the other 2 as i don't know how the layout of earning those trophy's work for those 2 other games.

Also the tutorial one should be one of the first, not last trophy to be earnt 

His dates also jump back and forth with multiple games, some trophies were earned on example 6th July, then it goes 1 month forward, and then back.

This doesn't make sense to me at all. Now I'm ready to be proven wrong as this is not from super knowledge and its just the way I think it works, okay? No shouting at me lol

Vita 1: lets say you had this already, it's got your account on it etc it has a memory card in it and that has Soooooooper Meat Boy! on it. You got this from the PSN either on PS+ (could raise problems later if it is) or purchased.

Vita 2: you just buy this and fire it up, you transfer your memory card over that has SMB(!!!) on it and you start playing it, everything fine so far?

Nope, because AFAIK a memory card is locked to your own account so there isn't people trading memory cards full of games over the net and selling 'em on eBay and the like. So you add your PSNID to the Vita but then surely you can't get "Missing Time Stamps" as you have loaded a profile onto it which means that vita will be online to verify its an existing account and because of this has already been online and because it was linked to at least the first?

Also if you had somehow got the memory card on Vita 2 to actually load the content without already being synced to psn with your profile, which we have covered; so basically blank with no PSN ID, a memory card with SMB on it actually read by the system etc wouldnt the Vita restrict you from starting the game? I ask because I do know (If it was bought for free as a PS+ title) that if the PS+ starts a new month and you haven't booted something like SMB or any other game you got with the service up in a while and it's not hooked to WiFi at the time it will tell you to go online to verify the license and that your sub has been renewed. Otherwise it will stop at the touch box to load the app and just keep putting you back to that once this message appears. So I imagine that the memory card in this system with no account on it (somehow loading content) would do the same as it can't verify the license on anything on this new system be it the ID or online, follow me?

Not trying to be an arse here but AFAIK is this not the way it works? Please feel free to poke holes in this story as I say it's not mega-researched, just my understanding as it sits right now. Thoughts? 

(I apologise this is long winded, trying to give as much I do as I know and examples for people to bounce around, it may be over written though, sorry!)

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
Fleshing Out (eiw) Information.

34 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

...CUT...

Please feel free to poke holes in this story as I say it's not mega researched, just my understanding as it sits right now. Thoughts? 

I think only hole is assuming that the memory card is in use. Doesn't have to be.

Can be also: I am playing on Vita A downloaded game from PSS which is on internal memory, uploading the save to the cloud, then deactivating it (without syncing trophies-however all the trophies have the timestamps since Vita A was synced with PSN), activating vita B on the same account of course, downloading the game + save, playing further (or even starting a new game and earning the trophies again, they will be anyway exchanged with those earned on vita A) and getting remaining trophies.

This shall anyway not create any missing or impossible timestamps AS LONG as a ) transferred save didn't auto-pop any trophies and b ) trophies form vita A were not synced.

Nope, because as far as I know a memory card is locked to you own account

That's correct, but in this story, as far as I understand the explanation, the case is that OP was playing the same game on same account, but on different consoles. So moving the memory card "locked to OPs account" to the other Vita where is also his account activated shall work.

So you add your PSNID to the Vita but then surely you can't get "Missing Time Stamps" as you have loaded a profile onto it that will need to have been online and has been online because it was linked to at least the first? 

Totally correct.

Anyway, despite your investigation, which is a proper answer to OP's "history" that seems not to be the case anyway ;). 

Also - how strange it is that "Welcome Park" with all trophies from 2012 appears now as a recently done game by OP.

So this Vita's trophies were never synced since 2012? :D. Sorry, but I have to state: CFW / Edited Timestamps.

Edited by Smashero

40 minutes ago, Smashero said:

CUT

Also - how strange it is that "Welcome Park" with all trophies from 2012 appears now as a recently done game by OP.

So this Vita's trophies were never synced since 2012? :D. Sorry, but I have to state: CFW / Edited Timestamps.

@Smashero <- The one with the knowledge ;) awesome so I wasn't 100% wrong (more like 70% correct, up high! Nobody? Aww) the more I know...😂

Yeah I was trying to understand and give benefit of the doubt but was hard with limited knowledge. It seems more simple that CFW is the case, at least something odd is happening that I don't think is on the up and up, because using the memory cardless method you mentioned Smash is just waaaaay to much trouble to go to for benefit and isn't exactly like the Hotline Miami cases where it's cross save between the V and 4 that causes some timestamps to be skewed. 

His Danganronpa V3 list is completely messed up as well. He earned all the post-game trophies before the story related ones.

After looking to his profile all his vita games like for example UPPERS

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5069-uppers/s099064146?order=date

he got some trophies after earning the platinium which is defenitly impossible.

So he is using some hack to unlock his trophies in vita and edit their timestamps.

So the flag stay and should be off the leaderbord permanently.

Well, they're flagged for:

Rainbow Moon (won't be lifted)

Dark Souls II (won't be lifted)

Secret of Mana (won't be lifted)

Welcome Park (highly doubt it will be lifted)

Super Meat Boy (does it matter at this point?)

You should probably be flagged for some other games too, like Monster Hunter World.

You're permanently off the leaderboards. Please don't try to abuse the dispute system.