Game glitch resulting in trophy mess up

sh4d0wzcs

Not sure if it'll happenor everyone but my game glitched out while on the end boss.

When I defeated him the first time I got the trophy pop up lile normal when the 2nd fight started I got my ass handed to me pretty quick so I just restarted the level. Heres where it bugged out, the credits came on for when you beat the game and trophy popped.. without defeating the boss the 2nd time..

Waring is for those that actually care about trophy placement if it glitches out it'll look a bit suss having beat the game trophy then final boss trophy.

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

I didn't really have any problems on the Vita apart from some slow down and dropped frames on the last 2 bosses (that and getting my arse absolutely handed to me like 4 times before I beat them, oddly the first one was the tough part) good to know, you can let the dev know if you want, he's on this site and I think the first achiever of the plat on the EU PS4 board.

• 6 months later...

The game also glitched for me (I got the EU Vita). I was fighting the last boss when the game canvas panned to the bottom. Suddenly I saw the credits, I think, and the trophy popped for beating the game. But no trophy for beating the real and boss. Hopefully I still can get it. I need to start over because I cannot continue my previous run.

Would be nice if the developers will look into this.

Does anyone had the same experience I had? If so, is it still possible to acquire the real end boss trophy, even when the trophy for the endgame already popped?

Update:

Finished the game last night. The trophy for the real end boss popped! Although I had a rough playthrough:

- Sometimes I could not progress to the next stage in the area, the pointing finger animation did not appear

- I could proceed to the door which end the level at the Hospital 1-3.

Although I really like the game, but there are some annoying bugs.

Edited by TympanicScroll

• 3 years later...