"The big league" trophy

dead-zone5

Hey, I just had a question for this trophy.

I have all trophies exept this one so I was wondering if it was possiblie to do this with someone, like I tried to do but i'm nt good so it's really getting difficult.

Maybe some advices ? Or if there's another way to do it like maybe solo or trying to match with someone who's willing to help.

Thanks for any anwers :-) 

Yo man.

You can actually do this trophy in offline ultimate team seasons as well, that way you can choose the difficulty your opponents are, as opposed to going up against some of the many tryhards online lol.

Also if you're losing, you can exit out of the application and it won't count as a match lost (although it will still count as a match played for your player and manager contracts), but exiting the match in the pause menu will count as a loss so be aware of  that.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

On 30/11/2018 at 6:39 PM, afcwill97 said:

Yo man.

You can actually do this trophy in offline ultimate team seasons as well, that way you can choose the difficulty your opponents are, as opposed to going up against some of the many tryhards online lol.

Also if you're losing, you can exit out of the application and it won't count as a match lost (although it will still count as a match played for your player and manager contracts), but exiting the match in the pause menu will count as a loss so be aware of  that.

Hope this helps!

hey, thank you. I will try that