Battering Ram

mysticmosh

The easiest way I have found to do this is to find an area with a lot of enemies, and playing as a SPEEDSTER, pick up an enemy using :circle:, then any enemies you run into at high speed will instantly be destroyed and there's no way that the enemy you're holding will have time to escape. Should take all of 2 or 3 seconds!.

Another very easy way if the one above doesn't work is the story level Arkham Barely Believe It. Near the start and playing as Captain Cold, you'll build an ice bridge. Once across it you will be attacked by guards. Have Cap Cold pick one up using :circle:. This will turn the guard into a human snowball. Simply roll them into the other guards for a very easy trophy!

Edited by mysticmosh
Better explanation
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/30/2018 at 0:00 PM, mysticmosh said:

The easiest way I have found to do this is to find an area with a lot of enemies, and playing as a SPEEDSTER, pick up an enemy using :circle:, then any enemies you run into at high speed will instantly be destroyed and there's no way that the enemy you're holding will have time to escape. Should take all of 2 or 3 seconds!.

Another very easy way if the one above doesn't work is the story level Arkham Barely Believe It. Near the start and playing as Captain Cold, you'll build an ice bridge. Once across it you will be attacked by guards. Have Cap Cold pick one up using :circle:. This will turn the guard into a human snowball. Simply roll them into the other guards for a very easy trophy!

Years later, but thanks for this. I tried this with Cheetah, but she seems to get stuck on the bridge in level 1, and she’ll start tracking sone hidden thing in level 2.

Captain Cold worked very well.

Edited by starcrunch061