How level up 50

Waraneasy

Congrats, I have been trying to collect some data on how much experience you get for different things currently. So first thing is the experience between levels which follows some simple formulas:

Level n   ||  total xp required
n = 1-4   || Not sure
n = 5-9   || 6250 xp
n = 10-14 || 11700 xp
n = 15-19 || 17850 xp
n = 20-50 || 139500 xp

Total: 175,300

Then for killing enemies specifically in this mission you can earn xp in the following ways:

Kill: 5
Headshot: 5
Special Ammo: 5
Execution: 10
Hipfire: 10
Melee: 10

And Best Combos:
Standing Execution (as shown in the video): 25 or 30 with Special ammo

[To do this just stand close and press the fire button, don't run]

Knife tackle + Execution: 25

[But for some reason I was getting 30 xp each time until level 20]

Make sure that when you hit your awards for killing 1000's of people in various ways to reset them so you get the exp bonus again. Each award that has 5 tiers gives 10, 20, 50, 150, 500 exp bonus. 

Overall, assuming you use this method you need at least 5580 kills, if you reset your belts each time, you can realistically expect to lower it to about 5000. And hey, if you loot all of their bodies for an average of 8 cents per loot, you can expect $400 out of the $2500 minimum needed for plat :/

Edited by Septomor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

This method is by far the fastest. Once you run out of ammo they automatically give you 50 split point bullets, with these you gain 5 extra exp per kill. If you pull off a simple headshot that's 15 exp, execute and that's another 10 exp on top of that.

When are split point bullets available?

Edit: Ohh so the trick is to run out of ammo to get split point bullets

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, bionico16 said:

Is this method still viable with regular ammo? Im only level 11 and wont have access to split point till im level 28.If anyone wants to do this add me psn: bionico16

Yes, it's only a bit slower but still good if not using split point.

Alexgaara has a group with 12 people so far, so add him if you're looking for boost partners

Edited by Erkawest

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's just as effective as doing with randoms. Granted, randoms can troll you since they have no idea what the hell you're doing but I've managed to do it and gotten 500 xp or maybe around that area. If I can get special ammo and maybe that one extra point PowerPyx does then I can get like 600. It'll still be grind though. I fucked up since some of the randoms completed the mission and I should've stopped. It was a test anyway since I have to grind money now. Grinding money isn't that bad though. I'm almost to 1500.