How level up 50

Waraneasy

On 3/25/2019 at 8:25 AM, MITSTREITER said:

Ok, i boost automaticly. I play the new Mode "Spoils of War". I used this method 

to not kicked out! i expanded and configured the script. so that it press every 35 seconds to top, to get extra xp and press every 45 seconds X to not kicket out. I boost 33 Level without playing. it tooks over 1 week to get this 33 level. sometimes i have to restart my ps4 and PC, when i see the script does not works.

Sorry, but Farming AFK in a TEAM-BASED competitive mode is just not fair to the other players. But hey, congrats on the plat I guess.  

• Like 1

AFK Farming isn't fair. But how Rockstar Games designed this game is fuucking terrible. Who wants to spend hundreds of hours for grinding level 50 in a mainly singleplayer game. The progression system is just bullshit. The only rewarding is playing team based competitive modes. Everything else will never ever bring you up to level 50. If you design a multiplayer so badly, no one should wonder people are abusing some crazy shit.

Playing this game legit isn't an option for many people, because this auto-aim mechanic is just annoying and every noob can one shot you without doing something. There is absolutly no skill required to play decent in this game. Also the controls are overall terrible.

Every game designer knows there is a hugh trophy community out there. Still implementing some crazy ass multiplayer trophies in a terrible multiplayer is always a bad idea.

Go to Youtube and search for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online. There are actually more videos showing you glitches then serious gameplay stuff.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Katzen147 said:

AFK Farming isn't fair. But how Rockstar Games designed this game is fuucking terrible. Who wants to spend hundreds of hours for grinding level 50 in a mainly singleplayer game. The progression system is just bullshit. The only rewarding is playing team based competitive modes. Everything else will never ever bring you up to level 50. If you design a multiplayer so badly, no one should wonder people are abusing some crazy shit.

Playing this game legit isn't an option for many people, because this auto-aim mechanic is just annoying and every noob can one shot you without doing something. There is absolutly no skill required to play decent in this game. Also the controls are overall terrible.

Every game designer knows there is a hugh trophy community out there. Still implementing some crazy ass multiplayer trophies in a terrible multiplayer is always a bad idea.

Go to Youtube and search for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online. There are actually more videos showing you glitches then serious gameplay stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the online being terrible. But, to be fair: 

• It doesn't take hundreds of hours to get to rank 50. I spent about 51 hours in Red Dead Online, and by the time I started the Fort Mercer and Belt Buckle exploits had been patched out. So no method to get 12k XP per hour. I also suck at PvP, so didn't play that much. It was still a fucking chore to get there. ?
  • If you watch someone like Hazard play this game, you notice that indeed there is a lot of skill involved. I mean try playing Most Wanted and earn MVP.. Sure, it's not as skill-involved as playing a proper FPS, but you still need to decide on builds, upgrade ability cards and know which weapons to use in which situations. Again things I didn't bother with at all. I only have the free ability card they give you after the tutorial ? But yes, I agree on the auto-aim mechanic making this game easier. I would not have gotten a single kill without it, trust me. 
  • I'd argue that 90% of the RDR2-youtubers don't know the difference between a "glitch" and an "exploit" ? Although there are a couple of funny glitches, that much is true. Seeing pictures of the cougar duplication glitch for instance was hilarious. 

I don't have anything against exploits, I also don't care if people use HotKey-Scripts in Single Player (for instance for the Gambler #8 challenge). But man, people started rubberbanding their controllers during horse races to farm XP AFK. That lead to races taking 15 minutes to complete, making them basically unplayable to anyone that was legitimally trying to race. I'm not defending the online, because it's terrible, but by farming AFK you are screwing over other players that are maybe enjoying the Online otherwise (I hear those people exist ?). Now if there was an option to select non-team-based competitive modes, that would be a different story... Maybe at some point they'll let us choose the modes we want to play. 

Edited by Arcesus7

One day I was doing point to point race in Saint Denis... before finish line there is possible to take dynamite. On the left side of the track.... there was a guy which right after start of the race back up and stood on spawn place of dynamite, when we where about to approch that location he start throwing dynamite basically “nonstop”... some guys didint get kill some did even twice before passing through. This case is worst then just farm AFK in online races in my opinion. I have to admit I tried this idea 2 times and I have to say I never got so many angry messages. When I do AFK farming non messages or votes for kick coming. :)