Idea Factory and Compile Heart's Mega Miracle Force

Leon Castle

Mega Miracle Force, a crossover strategy RPG featuring Idea Factory characters.

megamiracle3.png

Characters

Many characters from various series, including the popular Hyperdimension Neptunia series, are set to appear in Mega Miracle Force. Watch their cute sprites move and attack on the map!

Mega Miracle Characters

There are character fusions called “Mega Miracle Characters” where you can fuse Spectral Force’s Hiro with the Neptunia series’ Neptune to have “Hirotune” as a Mega Miracle Character.

Hiro + Neptune = Hirotune
1129607-ss2_hillo.jpg+ latest?cb=20180511034822= Ds_2LeoU0AE1nd3-1.jpg

megamiracle2_thumb.png

System

Mega Miracle Force plays as a tactical battle across a map of 7×5 tiles. Utilize various attacks like long-range attacks, piercing attacks, and knockback in order to find your way to victory!

Story

A story of adventure, walking with you.

“The Hyperdimension.”

A vast world were numerous races exist.

A mysterious shining star sparkles in the blue sky of the western continent, “Planeptune.”

You are the protagonist who fell to the outskirts of Planeptune like a meteor, crashed and buried into the ground.

When you came to, there were two girls named Neptune and Noire standing before you.

The truth lost in memories. The guardian goddesses unable to transform into their goddess forms. And the battle of what caused it that awaits.

And the world known as the “Goddimension.”

A new journey of adventure where various thoughts intertwine, each seeking the future that they desire, is about to begin.

megamiracle 3

Various illustrations from the many titles appear as Link Cards in the game! These are manifestations of memories born through the protagonist’s mysterious power. By equipping them, you increase your stats and can access special abilities.

I hope it comes west

https://megamiracle-force.com/

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

On 11/30/2018 at 11:21 PM, TheVader66 said:

Hope that it is better than Nep Nep Chaos Connect. That bombed so hard that it got shut down.

That Game did not even interest me one bit even if it had Noire, Eryn and Faust in it while this game does interest me a whole lot more.

On 12/1/2018 at 0:05 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

I really hope it comes west and for both iOS and Android and not iOS only like neptunia and friends did.

If it does come west, hopefully they do not remove all but Neptunia from the game like Neptunia and Friends did.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Yay, more Nep is allways welcome. Hope they release it in the West

It already looks way better than Nep Nep Chaos Connect. First we have the Azur Lane x Hyperdimension Neptunia crossover and now we are getting Mega Miracle Force. It seems that that the Neptunia train is picking back speed.

6 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Wait it's also on both Switch and Steam? What the hell have I been missing during my "absenteeism" from trophy hunting?

Ah, no, not this game, this one will be only for mobiles. I was meaning the other IF / CH games, and Nep RPG for Switch.

1 hour ago, Iris Heart said:

Ugh, more stuff for mobiles. Did they remember that they have people playing on consoles too, right? It's really bad that a game with such potential will be wasted on mobiles. 

Why do you hate mobile games so much? There are some mobile games like Love Live School Idol Festival that are way better and more fun than any console games. 

Also Compile Heart is still making console games is not like they stopped to focus only on Mobile.

4 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Oh k. If this was the case, then what is the point of having console exclusives?

I know, right? Funny fact is that IFI said that they wouldn't release games for other platforms before PS consoles, and, well, Moero Chronicles was released for Steam and no PS. Pfft, great work, IFI.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Why do you hate mobile games so much? There are some mobile games like Love Live School Idol Festival that are way better and more fun than any console games. 

Also Compile Heart is still making console games is not like they stopped to focus only on Mobile.

Not everybody are tied to mobiles or at least, I am not because I consider them useless devices. I wouldn't mind if it would be a minor game, but this game in particular has a great potential, but well, yeah, mobile leaves more money because surely will have some gacha or microtransactions. It's sad, really. 

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@TheVader66

I will get the game once it's out in the west and on Android.

Also one thing about the mobile market is that in JP the mobile market is the biggest and consoles are pretty much dead there.

Hence why Sony said to move HQ to California.

I don't think Home Console is dead in Japan (PC is definitely dead in Japan though) but Mobile is the biggest market in Japan. Also that makes a lot of sense for Sony to move to North America since Home Console are still considered the biggest market here compare with Europe where PC is the biggest market over there.

39 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

@TheVader66

I will try to get all the Fusions in the game if it comes west and if I have an Android by then.

I think I would have to focus on Noire, Tiara, Neptune, Nepgear and Marianna related fusions. Since they are my favorite characters in the Compile Heart Company.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
21 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Ok this is pretty sweet. Never heard of it till now...any more news on this?

No news about a West Release date yet but there's been new three Fusion Characters since it was released in Japan so far.

• Fausnow = Fusion of Faust(Trillion) and Little Snow(Neverland)
  • Rozris = Fusion of Roze(Neverland) and Iris Lane Galestia(Genkai Tokki series)
  • Efcomshi = Fusion of IF and Fried Shrimp(Both Neptunia)

Compile Heart and Idea Factory did set up a rule about not fusing same series characters only to break it with fusing IF with a Monster. did read somewhere about a fusion between Vert and Shina Ninomiya(Death end re;Quest) which would be fun to see as they are both gamers and not another Neverland fusion(3 so far with the 1st being Hirotune)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, Leon Castle said:

No news about a West Release date yet but there's been new three Fusion Characters since it was released in Japan so far.

• Fausnow = Fusion of Faust(Trillion) and Little Snow(Neverland)
  • Rozris = Fusion of Roze(Neverland) and Iris Lane Galestia(Genkai Tokki series)
  • Efcomshi = Fusion of IF and Fried Shrimp(Both Neptunia)

Compile Heart and Idea Factory did set up a rule about not fusing same series characters only to break it with fusing IF with a Monster. did read somewhere about a fusion between Vert and Shina Ninomiya(Death end re;Quest) which would be fun to see as they are both gamers and not another Neverland fusion(3 so far with the 1st being Hirotune)

We got a fusion between Noire and Tiara which is pretty weird because she looks sadistic but Tiara is a masochist which is the opposite of a sadist. Meanwhile Noire is just a loner who wants friends.

Edited by TheVader66