Ilzaki

6 Avatars and 2 Themes

13 posts in this topic

I just got an e-mail to redeem for six avatars.  The Handler, Palico, Cat, Kulu YaKu, Teostra, and Paolumo.  And two themes.

And the two themes, one is Nergigante and Teostra fighting a group of Hunters and the other is Nergigante and Kushala fighting each other with a hunter in the foreground.  

Edited by Ilzaki

24 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

well thats sweet, i wonder how i get those

I believe you need to have finished the story.

9 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

What's this for? Platinuming the game?

Nope, I haven't platinummed it.  I think it's what @ObliviousSenpai said.  Here's the e-mail

PUgoRA2.png

51 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

How and from whom do you receive this email?

It was from Playstation.

7 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

It was from Playstation.

Like the normal PlayStation email that sends me receipts for things I've purchased, or?
Because I haven't gotten my email yet. ;; (Though I still haven't gotten my email for platinuming Spider-Man either 😢)

Edited by Zephrese

5 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

Like the normal PlayStation email that sends me receipts for things I've purchased, or?
Because I haven't gotten my email yet. ;; (Though I still haven't gotten my email for platinuming Spider-Man either 1f622.png)

Yep, that's how I noticed it.  It was the only Playstation email that didn't say Thank You For Your Purchase.  The subject was Glory to the hunter.

This prompted me to check my e-mail and I had a message from Playstation titled 'Congratulations. You're one step closer to glory' with the avatar/theme code mentioned here.

These freebies are really nice. I like it what SONY is doing. But I dont like how some of us nevvvvver fking get the emails!!! What gives! Is it because im black!?

The avatars are nice and the themes look cool but I just wish the themes had music at least.

Willing to bet i’ll be the only one to not get these as usual. They should really try and integrate these kinds of rewards into the system somehow.