Missables trophies

DeathShadoow

Depending on how the leaderboards work 

Know My Name
Get on the Leaderboard for every Feat

could be a possiblity as if there can only be X amount of people on the leader-board per feat then we could end up with a Lost Planet 2 issue where people hacked/modded/gitched/exploited the most impossible times making legit players impossible to get the trophy. But i highly doubt that will be the case.

Cow-Moo-Flage is somewhat a missable if you completed everything in the game. I had trouble finding black hand enemies in the postgame because I cleared out all the side missions and nothing was left but stunts. Unless I'm missing something and there's a spot to where these black hand enemy spawn please let me know. I was able to find a group of them in the Garland side mission. Here's a link to the gun

9 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Cow-Moo-Flage is somewhat a missable if you completed everything in the game. I had trouble finding black hand enemies in the postgame because I cleared out all the side missions and nothing was left but stunts. Unless I'm missing something and there's a spot to where these black hand enemy spawn please let me know. I was able to find a group of them in the Garland side mission. Here's a link to the gun

Alright thanks dude, will start working on it immediately.