Ultimate edition online bonuses 1 use only or...?

UlvenFenrir

I don't foresee rockstar resetting stats. The other day they said "We hope that all player progress during this early period of the Beta will be able to remain intact long term,". However, just in case they do reset the stats, I would save the boost for when the full online is released. 

3 minutes ago, TerminatarMnA said:

I don't foresee rockstar resetting stats. The other day they said "We hope that all player progress during this early period of the Beta will be able to remain intact long term,". However, just in case they do reset the stats, I would save the boost for when the full online is released. 

Already started the beta and theyre automatically applied. Dont know why they need to wipe everyone if its because a few people found an exploit that rockstar dont like, why not just reset the people in question?

20 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Already started the beta and theyre automatically applied. Dont know why they need to wipe everyone if its because a few people found an exploit that rockstar dont like, why not just reset the people in question?

Oh sorry, I wasn't sure if they were only applied by using a code or if it was automatic. Let's just hope they don't end up resetting everyone.