Cheapest PSN Store

JaceNikki

Hi all,

I am looking for the cheapest PSN store. I am now buying from Indonesia, but is there any cheaper store (or a PSN store which has good monthly PS+ games?)

I am also wondering where you can buy the cheapest PSstore credit. Last time I bought it from offgamers but the difference between the retail price and their price is like 20%...

Does someone knows a site where you can buy the cards directly in the currency that is on the card?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Marco

• Like 1

Well PS+ free games is pretty similar or identical NA and EU these days. Soon all it will cover is PS4/VR games I bet there wont be a damn difference. Same with sales, NA have weekly and flash sales and all the goodies while EU get monthly? something like that I think.

Hello.

As someone from a country that doesn't have a PSN store either, I would personally recommend any major first world country that you know it has a major selection of games available, makes constant deals of the games they have in store and also has a good exchange rate towards your currency.

For example, you could try USA, UK or Japan, as I believe most countries that are not represented in the store would naturally flock to those countries as their main options.

Since I'm in South America, an account registered in the USA was the way to go for me. Lots of games to choose from and the deals and pricing there are better than in stores from other countries. Also, the exchange rate was only natural for me.

About which store has the best PS+ games, I wouldn't know. It's been a while since I last had Plus myself and people are usually debating whether NA or EU get the best games, so I guess it mostly comes down to personal preference on that regard.

If you're looking for a place to buy cheap credit for your PSN account. I recommend this website. There you can find PSN cards for the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. There are also cards from a number of other services. They take PayPal and I believe credit cards as well and the delivery is as soon as you make payment, in just a couple of seconds. Have used them myself more than a couple of times and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Best part, you pay exactly the price of the card, no extra charges or fees. Totally recommended.

Finally, here is another website that you can use to track down discounts on games and whatnot. Pretty useful if you are looking for a good deal :D

Good luck and happy gaming :)