Florida panther and the western moose

XxraymanjrxX

Only ever found the Florida Panther down near Catfish Jackson's which Husky has shown above.

The Western Moose can found up in the snow around Lake Isabella. Also over near Adler Ranch in the snow, Tall Trees, Dakota River just east of Wallace Station, up north of Annesburg near the Roanoke Valley and further north east of Annesburg near the edge of the map where the Legendary Moose is located. This is all according to the official guide book.

8 hours ago, Feral said:

Only ever found the Florida Panther down near Catfish Jackson's which Husky has shown above.

The Western Moose can found up in the snow around Lake Isabella. Also over near Adler Ranch in the snow, Tall Trees, Dakota River just east of Wallace Station, up north of Annesburg near the Roanoke Valley and further north east of Annesburg near the edge of the map where the Legendary Moose is located. This is all according to the official guide book.

I did find the reg panther in the bottom circle. Will the other show up eventually?

11 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I did find the reg panther in the bottom circle. Will the other show up eventually?

It'll spawn either of them. It's actually a very specific spot near one of the roads. You should have a panther icon there if you encountered it. What you can do is go near it at night and save your game. If it's the regular panther or a guy camping in the woods, just load the game without killing the panther.

As long as you don't kill the regular panther, it'll eventually spawn a florida panther on one of the loads. If you do kill either panther, you may have to wait a few days or travel somewhere else or restart the game for it to spawn another.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

It'll spawn either of them. It's actually a very specific spot near one of the roads. You should have a panther icon there if you encountered it. What you can do is go near it at night and save your game. If it's the regular panther or a guy camping in the woods, just load the game without killing the panther.

As long as you don't kill the regular panther, it'll eventually spawn a florida panther on one of the loads. If you do kill either panther, you may have to wait a few days or travel somewhere else or restart the game for it to spawn another.

I havent tried hunting for one in the top circle near the bayou. Just the one in the bottom. Yeah i did kill the reg panther so might just hunt for western moose. Ive got a kill on the moose. Didnt realize they needed to be studied. 

• 1 year later...
On 26/10/2020 at 8:15 AM, AK-1138 said:

You've gotta get a special crafting pamphlet for bath salts that's only available on April 20th and you'll be up to your pancreas in Florida Panthers, man. As for the Moose... did you try poutine-based bait, eh?

I managed to get the pamphlet on April 21 so it could be glitched. Anyway.............I loaded up a previous save (lucky I made them quite often) and went to that location and a Panther spawned straight away. I have to refind 20 animals or so but it's better than nothing