PSNP 2018 Year End Awards

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

L07aa7f.png

King of the Internet

OK...hear me out on this one. Quantum Theory is one of the most bullshit online experiences out there. Even when this game was new I doubt anyone got it legit because the requirements are simply insane and this game was never popular. THAT BEING SAID IT WAS STILL ONE OF MY MOST FUN ONLINE EXPERIENCES.

Lmao, couldn't agree more and was pretty good fun!  :)   Just wait until  you play the SP, clunk awaits. xD 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

I haven't bothered to go through the single player campaign yet and I was the only one that had the mp done when we started that group, iirc. Was going to finally do it for plat #125 but then Castlevania Requiem came around. I regret nothing!

1L0b1f58.png

Yeah I just want that to be known. King had already finished the online but he let his character idle to help the rest of us out. Now most of us did idling jobs near the end but King rarely missed a boosting session despite not needing it because that is the kind of guy he is :)

9 hours ago, daftprophet said:

Lmao, couldn't agree more and was pretty good fun!  :)   Just wait until  you play the SP, clunk awaits. xD 

I will finish it this year (hopefully) but the online requirements for this are like the Battle Trophies for Star Ocean. Needlessly complicated and long where by the end you are just left wondering "what were the developers thinking".

For anyone that hasn't played QT let me explain. You need a million points in the game. A head shot streak on a player ranked much higher than you is like 600 points (it has been awhile so I could be wrong). You also lose points if you lose the round...and if you go over an imaginary points cap you not only lose all those points you gained but you are penalized around 30,000 points as well (most of us got the penalty at least once).

So with all that said that means as you rank up you will get less points (not more) per kill so as you near the million you are getting like 200 points a kill.

Now we were playing where you just stand around and let people kill you and we would average like 18,000-25,000 points a game PROVIDED YOU WERE FACING A TEAM OF IDLERS AND COULD SCORE BOTH ROUNDS, if not it was lower than that. But if this game was being played legit there would be no way to get 25,000 points a round and more likely you would maybe get 1000-2000 points if you were good (and of course it bares reminding that no one plays this game).

Oh and it is a 3 round system of 10 minute rounds so let us say you are playing and each team wins a round but it is all idlers...that means you have to stand around for 10 minutes to let the timer run out because you are afraid of hitting the point cap. So it takes like 10-15  hours of solid boosting to get all the online trophies (and of course that time greatly increases as you add more players who need the trophies or take away players who could idle) so you can imagine you need a great team of boosters to get this done.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

On 1/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

L07aa7f.png

King of the Internet

OK...hear me out on this one. Quantum Theory is one of the most bullshit online experiences out there. Even when this game was new I doubt anyone got it legit because the requirements are simply insane and this game was never popular. THAT BEING SAID IT WAS STILL ONE OF MY MOST FUN ONLINE EXPERIENCES.

Oh my god, I didn't know anyone else even OWNED this game. Props to you for joining the Immortals, Mayus! And good luck on the most boring and generic third person shooter campaign in existence. :D 

1 hour ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Oh my god, I didn't know anyone else even OWNED this game. Props to you for joining the Immortals, Mayus! And good luck on the most boring and generic third person shooter campaign in existence. :D 

yay :| 

I am just worried about some of those time trials...we will see I guess...we will see

• 10 months later...